? servers

? players online

Bullshit on TTT

• Content Count:  337

all i stated here was that detectives are rdming people for no reason. or telling others to. for instense eirlier today i was walking around and was pushed down an elevator shaft and then freekilled by a detective beecause i was simply on the bottom floor. but this wasnt the only time. i said that Detectives have to have a GOOD REASON before just killing someone. thats what i posted and i dont fucking understand how people dont understand it.

• Content Count:  589

all i stated here was that detectives are rdming people for no reason. or telling others to. for instense eirlier today i was walking around and was pushed down an elevator shaft and then freekilled by a detective beecause i was simply on the bottom floor. but this wasnt the only time. i said that Detectives have to have a GOOD REASON before just killing someone. thats what i posted and i dont fucking understand how people dont understand it.

You got killed for suddenly appearing behind a detective in a restricted location.

By another detective no less.

• Content Count:  2596

well.......

1st off, this isnt the place to post it hence why i gave you two places it would be more appropriate in.... see page 3.

2nd. You are mad because you got killed for going somewhere you were not supposed to be...

3rdly maybe if you visited other said forum sections you would see that Detectives setting boundarys is allowed.

lastly. why so mad?

• Content Count:  337

You got killed for suddenly appearing behind a detective in a restricted location.

By another detective no less.

first he saw me fall. second detectives CANNOT MAKE "RESTRICTED AREAS"

Reply to Thread