? servers

? players online

Twisted Metal Ps3!!!

• Content Count:  674

Yeah, I really like this game, but I don't have a PS3, it's just to expensive, but I own a PS1 and PS2, and Twisted Metal there is still fun, why buy a new one...

• Content Count:  1735

I remember playing Twisted Metal 2 like 5 years ago. Was the shit lol. Good to see it back.

the game came out like 10 years ago! lol

anyway, i had tm4 and the game was amazing but i honestly dont see this game being appealing for a long time, the online death match just doesnt seem like it can be played for more then a week

• Content Count:  6712

It's not meant to be a racing game.

Have you played TM?

It's not "a" racing game for say.

Its a deathmatch game.

As I said, car combat game. You're in a car....and there's combat.

Blur is just Mario Kart with real cars and weapons.'

Mario Kart is great.....real cars makes it even better.

This is like what Fullmetal said, its more about a deathmatch game. And its great fun with friends.

Most games are fun with friends :confused1: I can think of deathmatch games with more longevity though....like GTA online?? I dunno..if it was cheap I'd probably buy it and play it if people I knew did...otherwise there's games I'd prefer over it.

You sir, need to go back and play the first of the Twisted Metal series to behold how great this game is.

Never even heard of it until E3, and I had a Playstation....no point playing a really outdated game now, it'd be bad by my raised standards of the years.

• Content Count:  3380

As I said, car combat game. You're in a car....and there's combat.

Mario Kart is great.....real cars makes it even better.

Most games are fun with friends :confused1: I can think of deathmatch games with more longevity though....like GTA online?? I dunno..if it was cheap I'd probably buy it and play it if people I knew did...otherwise there's games I'd prefer over it.

Never even heard of it until E3, and I had a Playstation....no point playing a really outdated game now, it'd be bad by my raised standards of the years.

Now your just argueing for no reason :crazy:

• Content Count:  1652

I had this old game for ps1 But I never played it because it was broken or I just don't remember playing it. But teaser/trailer for ps3 is cool, sad its ps3 only.

Reply to Thread