? servers

? players online

Road Trip - MD to FL - Need fireworks locations

• Content Count:  3391

Currently, we're on 295, bypassing Richmond, Virginia. Then we're getting on 95 south for quite some time. Anyone in the surrounding areas know any place to pick up some fireworks? I know that the tents are sometimes cheaper than the B&M stores, but I could be wrong.

Thanks.

(Hooray Android USB tethering and 3G).

• Content Count:  6084

Currently, we're on 295, bypassing Richmond, Virginia. Then we're getting on 95 south for quite some time. Anyone in the surrounding areas know any place to pick up some fireworks? I know that the tents are sometimes cheaper than the B&M stores, but I could be wrong.

Thanks.

(Hooray Android USB tethering and 3G).

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=0,0,9453683166443819662&fb=1&hq=phantom+fireworks&hnear=Daytona,+Daytona+Beach,+FL&gl=us&daddr=1226+South+Atlantic+Avenue,+Daytona+Beach,+FL+32118-4802&geocode=2417823693165261611,29.211108,-81.000936&ei=PRIcTISDFYSClAfazfjvDA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQngIwAA

If you're going down as far as Daytona they have a great selection.

Phantom Fireworks, Daytona Beach.

• Content Count:  2115

When you're on I-20W crossing into Georgia, follow it for about 100 Miles until you see Exit 67A merging onto I-285S. Keep going for 6 miles until you see Exit 53 going onto I-675S. Follow it until Exit 1. Take the exit. Turn Right. Keep going until you get to a red light, intersection of GA42 with Speer Road (you should see a CVS Pharmacy in front of you) and take a Left. Keep following until you see Walt Stephens Rd. Keep going for about 2 miles. My house is on the left. I'll be waiting for you :)

• Content Count:  3391

When you're on I-20W crossing into Georgia, follow it for about 100 Miles until you see Exit 67A merging onto I-285S. Keep going for 6 miles until you see Exit 53 going onto I-675S. Follow it until Exit 1. Take the exit. Turn Right. Keep going until you get to a red light, intersection of GA42 with Speer Road (you should see a CVS Pharmacy in front of you) and take a Left. Keep following until you see Walt Stephens Rd. Keep going for about 2 miles. My house is on the left. I'll be waiting for you :)

My fiance was reading the thread to me and said "Wow, this guy is being very specific with his directions..." She kept reading and said, "Oh, it's at his house. What a weirdo." I think that sums it up nicely.

Anyway, I picked up some goodies and will take a snapshot tomorrow. Just got the computer back online.

Reply to Thread