? servers

? players online

BRING BACK THE OLD CSS!! SIGN THE PETITION!!

• Content Count:  3380

Uhm... I'm talking about people that have no tried the game or even researched anything saying "THE NEW CSS SUCKS" when they havent launched the game yet.

How do you know that? I've played it, I think it sucks. I think every server I have played is laggier than hell, and the new names linked with the steam is just a hastle, and will be a bitch for admins going undercover. I think the kill cam is unneeded (though ya It can be turned off) and excuse me if I am more than upset over the fact that pretty much all of our servers are down and mods arent working.

• Content Count:  8383

Uhm... I'm talking about people that have not tried the game or even researched anything saying "THE NEW CSS SUCKS" and signing petitions when they havent launched the game yet.

It was in free beta for the past 1-2 months lol Im sure most did try it, I know I did and after 2 days of gameplay I uninstalled it.

• Content Count:  4360

The update has its pros and it has its cons but I feel now that the cons out weigh the pros. But you don't see me crying like a bitch about it.

• Content Count:  920

If you have tried it then it means I'm not talking about you then, stop being so offended...

And the only reason I'm saying all that is because I've dealt with updates for many Steam games, and EVERY time on the first day everyone complains at everything, and the week after that when all the small bugs have been fixed and everyone realizes that the update improved the game. The complaints suddenly stop.

• Content Count:  482

How is CSS an unsung hero?

i mean like its an awesome game, and nobody advertises it or anything. its like an awesomely amazing game, but i never read about it in magazines, or see it in online fourms [besides the ones designated for it lewl] or ever any kind of commercial at all. yet it ROCKS! other games have TV commercials, they have all kinds of direct focusing action taken online.

Yet, CSS rapes most of those games, and there really isnt much chatter about it. honestly. its unsung. hero is a bad word though, ill fix that.

P.S. i take it back, they took out mini games and PB and such? they removed the ragdoll effects? FUCK VALVE! THEY DIE NAO!!!

• Content Count:  299

If you have tried it then it means I'm not talking about you then

so taht means you arent talking about me :d

i tried it when it was beta and i knew id want the css to stay how it was.

Reply to Thread