? servers

? players online

Liberation Role-play

• Content Count:  1

I and many of my friends and fellow role-players are starting a strict role-play community on garrysmod. I am posting this here because my brother, Ultramarine is a member of your fine community, and because I'm looking for assistance. We currently have 3 lua scripters, a server tech and a modeller. We do not however, have a mapper.

The community role-play is set in 1942. In a Prisoner of War camp in France near the German border. To start there will be 1 server, which will feature the Wehrmacht and the P.O.W.'s. The P.O.W.'s will interact normally with the Wehrmacht guards, though on certain events there will be escape attempts. In which the prisoners that escape and survive will go to the 2nd server. Which is a nearby French Village, where the French Resistance, Gestapo and SS will be introduced. This role-play does not advocate the Holocaust, and it has no connections to it. It is a purely P.O.W. camp.

The general idea of the role-play is based on the film "The Great Escape", in which around 80 P.O.W.'s escaped from a camp in one night. All of them but 3 were captured and executed. This movie is based on a true story, the entire escape was real as were the consequences. So anyone who would like to partake in this or wishes to help in the mapping, simply add me on steam at Bodyguard or register on the newly created forums at http://liberationrp.freeforums.org/ This is only a temporary forum, as we are also looking for someone to create a more permanent forum. I thank you for your time, and I apologize if you consider this "Advertising other servers". I'm simply spreading the idea for the mutual benefit of all those who play Garrysmod, as I would advocate SG to do the same on my forums.

Well good-bye and thank you for your time, hope to see some support from you all.

-O'Brian

Reply to Thread