? servers

? players online

NUKE IS A MEM

• Content Count:  133

Great response I truly wish for the best of the community. I have since before a lot of you have been playing CSS. Just been to busy with baseball, band, and school to cut through all the red tape. :usa2:

• Content Count:  2661

Great response I truly wish for the best of the community. I have since before a lot of you have been playing CSS. Just been to busy with baseball, band, and school to cut through all the red tape. :usa2:

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma

• Like 8

I'm black...... I'll go ahead and tell you I say the n-word at least 20 times a day when I'm with friends. And I'm gonna go ahead and assume you don't know what its like to be black and called the n-word or have it used by a bunch of 12 year old's as a insult for how bad you are at CSS? No??? Didn't think so. Any who thanks for showing me my posts from 2 years ago. Your a real champ.

• Content Count:  4473

I'm black...... I'll go ahead and tell you I say the n-word at least 20 times a day when I'm with friends. And I'm gonna go ahead and assume you don't know what its like to be black and called the n-word

Boo fucking hoo. If you use it often then stop bitching about people calling you that. I don't think people should use it to insult people, but you shouldn't complain when you use the word yourself. Shove your double standard up your ass.

have it used by a bunch of 12 year old's as a insult for how bad you are at CSS? No??? Didn't think so.

EVERYONE has been called the n word by a 12 year old on the internet at some point in their life.

• Like 2

Boo fucking hoo. If you use it often then stop bitching about people calling you that. I don't think people should use it to insult people, but you shouldn't complain when you use the word yourself. Shove your double standard up your ass.

EVERYONE has been called the n word by a 12 year old on the internet at some point in their life.

There are double standards in everything you, SG, and the world. Stop acting like don't know that when you see them. I understand what your saying ,but when i say it its because that's the world I have seen and heard used by fellow African American for the past 10 years. I assume you familiar with Pavlov's dogs and his studies of Classical Conditioning. Or is that over your head and your gonna have to Google it first. BTW I like how your argument is they call everyone the n-word. White person called the N-word= :/ NOU! vs Black person called the N-word= D:

Edited by Aaaa551155

Reply to Thread