? servers

? players online

NY Hot Day isn't it?

• Content Count:  6712

Air conditioning costs a lot.....I can just open my windows and I'm fine. Most of the year I could do with heating rather than cooling.

• Content Count:  2661

have you ever noticed what happens when people make threads about the weather? Seems like every faggot out there that posts on the internet tries to out-man each other by bragging how shitty the weather is where they live. 90 degree weather in New York is very rare, nobody gives a flying fuck if you live in the fucking desert, you must be sooooooo tough.

same thing goes for threads about the winter.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

have you ever noticed what happens when people make threads about the weather? Seems like every faggot out there that posts on the internet tries to out-man each other by bragging how shitty the weather is where they live. 90 degree weather in New York is very rare, nobody gives a flying fuck if you live in the fucking desert, you must be sooooooo tough.

same thing goes for threads about the winter.

What did you expect, people to say "No your weather is worse mine is so nice"..(unless it's a thread where people are bragging about having better weather)....it's a forum of teens, showing off like tough guys is how people roll.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread