? servers

? players online

goodbye SG

• Content Count:  2661

so I leave tomorrow to become somewhat of a junior drill sergeant at fort jackson. the position will last from july 9th till september. i know for the first month i won't have access to a computer or cell phone.

i'll be around vent for a little while longer, when i get back in september hope to get back on escape.

s4737764.jpg

maggots

• Like 2

So basically you get to make grown men cry?

haha i wouldn't call a bunch of scared to death teenagers grown men, but yes i intend to make someone cry.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1079

Jr. DS? I understand the MTI, DI, RDC, and RCC systems, but I've never heard of a junior DS. Huh?

Anyways, I wish the best of luck to you, man! With what little cadet experience I have, I know that it can be difficult to be hard/tough on your trainees while being the ideal leader/role-model and training them well at the same time.

Good luck, and remember that airhorns are the most fun way to wake people (especially teens at ages 12-20) up at 0500 for a 2mile (or longer) run. ^_^

:usa2:

Jr. DS? I understand the MTI, DI, RDC, and RCC systems, but I've never heard of a junior DS. Huh?

Anyways, I wish the best of luck to you, man! With what little cadet experience I have, I know that it can be difficult to be hard/tough on your trainees while being the ideal leader/role-model and training them well at the same time.

Good luck, and remember that airhorns are the most fun way to wake people (especially teens at ages 12-20) up at 0500 for a 2mile (or longer) run. ^_^

:usa2:

i avoid using the appropriate acronyms on here as 99% of the people who read this will have no idea what DSS, DCLT, JDSP, ect mean. drills are usually e-6 and up, me being an e-5 will be shadowing them for a while to see if its up my alley.

faggot

Reply to Thread