? servers

? players online

Bring back the old admin promotion.

• Content Count:  156

Alright. I know I'm just gonna get replies of QQ and nerdrage etc, but really I do not care.

I think this "judging" bit of the server is absolute bulls**t.

The main way for people to get promoted is to kiss ass to the CA's and higher and those who don't or are disliked by some CA's (Not to name any of them) get pushed aside and forgot about untill all the people the CA's want to be promoted to get promoted.

What reason did you have to take away the old promotion way of every SA and higher voting on who gets admin. It would save the CA's a lot of time aswell.

Yes I am complaining, I've been apprentice for around about 30 weeks. If I'm that bad then why am I just not removed from the program?.

So yeah, What reason do we have NOT to bring back the old promotion system, What was so bad about it?!!?

I'm not saying I'd get promoted if it was back that way. I just know a few people who still haven't been promoted that would of got SA by now if it was with the votes.

• Content Count:  8383

No, it was a old system and if it was so great they wouldnt have had to replace it in the first place. It will also be way too much input that is unneeded where the CAs cut this down by being the ones who carry out admin promotions. Pretty much, less paper work and man power with the system we have now then having half or all SAs give their two cents.

Edited by Drox

Ok, Why not bring the most recent system back. I'd rather be judged by a whole community then by a few people.

Like I said, just way too much input from so many people then plus people can exploit the system by having buddies outvote people who have honest opinions. Its a flawed system.

And having the CA's do it isn't? The main way I've seen to get a promotion is to kiss ass to the CA's.

Just do ure job and be active without stepping on anyones toes. I didnt kiss anyones ass and I got to SA just being active and doing my job as a apprentice. Being on vent also helps for them to see your active.

Why do we have to go on vent for CA's to see we are active, Is it not their job to see who is active etc. I rarely see any CA's playing on a server like ZE, And when they do it isn't for very long.

If a CA isn't willing to go on the servers to see who is and is not active then they shouldn't be allowed to be a CA in my opinion.

Why do we have to go on vent for CA's to see we are active, Is it not their job to see who is active etc. I rarely see any CA's playing on a server like ZE, And when they do it isn't for very long.

If a CA isn't willing to go on the servers to see who is and is not active then they shouldn't be allowed to be a CA in my opinion.

It isnt the CAs job to look for you all the time but they do notice you, its your job just to be active and be on multiple servers moderating. When I was a apprentice I would get on PB, MG, ZE, DR, and whatever flavor of the month we would go thru before it got deleted. If your thinking just cause you get on 1 server for maybe 1-2 hours a day you will get noticed then your doing it wrong.

You have to just go around and do your job, most CAs do play. Also be more active on the forums aswell, you only have enough most to be a Reg if they would demote you. That also tells them you probably dont check the forums a lot. There are quite a bit of variables that go into choosing SA's so you cant expect to play on 1-2 servers and get noticed if you barely do anything.

Edited by Drox

Here are the reasons why an SA-A wouldnt get picked at this time:

1: They just got SA-A and need time to prove themselves

2: We haven't seen them much in game to really know if they are ready.

3: We don't think they are ready or their was controversy in them becoming an SA-A in the first place so they get an extended stay as one before getting promoted.

4: Aren't active enough.

Also I found this that Ms Blargh posted awhile back when I was a apprentice. Gives you some idea what they look for.

I am on the forums at least once a day. I've explained this before. I just only post where I see necessary. I feel that is more than enough rather than post in topics that I have no voice in whatsoever.

As I said, If I am that bad to of been an apprentice for 30 weeks, Why not just fire me and tell me to re-apply in x amount of time.

This system has SO many more flaws than what the old one did.

I play pb about 3 times a week for at least an hour. That is when I can stand it. MG. I totally avoid for one major reason. I dislike a majority of the maps.

I've got a few CA's on my friends list, They can see I am active through that can they not?.

Ok so I spend most of my time on zombie escape but why should I be penalized for playing mainly on the server I enjoy most?. The main reasons I don't go on vent is because it screws with my dads pc and I prefer to have just one set of voices going off not two or more due to vent and ingame voice.

I've said all I need to. Lock this topic if you want to.

Reply to Thread