? servers

? players online

my babys mama

• Content Count:  3343

Sorry I couldn't read your multi-paragraph posts on infractions, I have what is called a life and was at a grad party. But go ahead and give everyone infractions, when it gets taken away nobody will care because they do nothing, the only reason they don't take it away is because the higher ups trust us not to abuse it, because having it removed if someone were to abuse it would take some work. Of course you couldn't care less if the higher ups have more work to do.

• Content Count:  1079

Sorry I couldn't read your multi-paragraph posts on infractions, I have what is called a life and was at a grad party....Of course you couldn't care less if the higher ups have more work to do.

Have you been doing yardwork in the blazing humidity today? No life.. hah.

And when did I say that I don't care about the higher-ups having more work? Constructive criticism and observations aren't lack of the ability to sympathize or understand.

Perhaps you should read what I have to say before pointing fingers where blame doesn't belong.

• Content Count:  3343

And when did I say that I don't care about the higher-ups having more work? Constructive criticism and observations aren't lack of the ability to sympathize or understand.

Perhaps you should read what I have to say before pointing fingers where blame doesn't belong.

I am not going to read your massive story on infractions, and I'm pretty sure giving random people infractions is not considered constructive criticism. This argument of whatever we were arguing about is just about over, if it had even strarted, if you are trying to start something like you did in your 'formal complaint to the community' thread, please just stop, you know what happened last time.

I am not going to read your massive story on infractions, and I'm pretty sure giving random people infractions is not considered constructive criticism. This argument of whatever we were arguing about is just about over, if it had even strarted, if you are trying to start something like you did in your 'formal complaint to the community' thread, please just stop, you know what happened last time.

It's not a massive story on infractions. In fact, where did you get the idea that I linked my criticism to giving infractions? Have you been missing my entire point here? I explained earlier how my argument has developed and how Jake's infraction has something to do with subjective decisions. You need to read before you write, sir.

Honestly though, if I wanted to start something, would it not have already boiled into something bigger than it is? Just like the "argument" between Soulkeeper and me earlier this month, these past few pages of this thread began as an open comment to Mick's own comments.

It's not my fault that Mick's responses often consist of one-liners and image macros, while yours consist of the lack of reading what I've actually said. It's pretty poor practice to ignore the other party whilst having a disagreement. If you couldn't care less, why'd you reply in the first place?

And as far as my "appeal to the higher administration" thread in February, the thread was silly. In retrospect, it was an emotional response that stemmed from the lacking of more maturity. People learn from their mistakes and move on. Obviously, you yourself can't move on. So I ask you again: if you couldn't care less about what I've said in this thread and think I'm a total twat, why did you reply in the first place?

It's pretty fishy when people tell me I'm stupid, then turn around and start doing onto me what they criticize and complain about.

In the name of Mick:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0805/flaming-flamers-demotivational-poster-1211925547.jpg

Edited by Chêvouÿx

• Content Count:  2596

I have what is called a life and was at a grad party.

:clap2:

I can read good

Not what you said brosef

Allow me to rewrite that passage without sarcasm:

You say you have a life and can't read my messages? I've been working outside in the blazing humidity and was still able to read everything you've said. And you said I have no life.. hah.

Reply to Thread