? servers

? players online

My Speakers...

• Content Count:  571

My speakers have been doing weird things around the past 2 days. A lot of the time when I have nothing on that makes sound, some weird voice, like walkie talkie quality will say something. My friend (RevJunior) has had this happen for a long time, but mine is much louder :S Has anyone ever had this?

• Content Count:  1735

i have been wondering about the sounds too, i sat there for a while listening to a bottle being opened and then i realized that it was aim, people choose their own sound for when they log on and off. if you dont have aim, it might be another im program like that, but im pretty sure that you do have aim and thats causing the issue

i remember a little over a year ago i heard the voice of some guy every fucking hour for a really long time and it really pissed me off until i figured out that it was aim. then, i forgot about it and thats when i didnt know where the bottle opening sound was coming from, but it didnt take me that long to remember that aim was doing that. hope this helps

• Content Count:  571

I don't have AIM, but I do have MSN, basically the same thing though. Thanks for the info. It sounds like a radio signal... like old timish. It's creepy sometimes when I'm just sitting here and I hear some old dude on my speakers xD

Reply to Thread