? servers

? players online

complaint generator

• Content Count:  275

I stumbles upon a complain generator, and decided, to do oen about Lord Haggard H. Draggah

I am writing on behalf of myself and a few of my friends to state that society has pampered Lord Haggard H Draggah V too long. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Haggard actually concerned about any of us or does he just want to push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought? After reading this letter, you'll surely find it's the latter. After hours of sifting through his juvenile writings I finally realized that Haggard has lost what little credibility he once had. I'm not saying that facetiously; as people who know me unmistakably realize, I always mean what I say and say what I mean. They also realize that Haggard is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, his willingness to paralyze needed efforts to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible sets a new record for brazenness.

Behind the amazing degeneracy of the modern stage and motion picture is a solid wall of fogyism with Haggard's name written all over it. Not that I've come to expect any better from Haggard. His pledge not to throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future is merely empty rhetoric, invoked on occasion for theatrical effect but otherwise studiously ignored.

I, speaking as someone who is not a mealymouthed, argumentative undesirable, have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that Haggard refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly get people to see through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of his rancorous mind games. Nevertheless, I honestly do have the will to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. That's why I warrant that his words are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because I hate him to my very bone marrow. Well, that's another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that one can predict on empirical grounds that before you know it Haggard will rifle, pillage, plunder, and loot. That's clear. But a person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. Haggard has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. In closing, all that I ask is that you join me to stop Lord Haggard H Draggah V and take off the kid gloves and vent some real anger at Haggard

make your own here http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8dJqvp/www.pakin.org/complaint/

THIS IS COMEDY, NOT SERIOUS.

• Content Count:  2417

This letter tells a story about power and politics and propaganda, about the tension between respectable, hardworking people and incomprehensible layabouts like Mrs. Garfield H Mcgee, Esq.. It is a story about Garfield's efforts to precipitate riots. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical.

For your information, it's amazing how low Garfield will stoop to break down the industrial-technological system. In this case, one cannot help but recall that Garfield's argument is invalid. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against her shell games. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that in public, she promises that she'd never replicate the most poxy structures of contemporary life. In private, however, she secretly tells her vicegerents that she'll do exactly that. I think we've seen this movie before: It's called Business as Usual for Garfield.

Garfield believes that it is everyone's obligation to spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, ribald behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. That's all I have to say. Thanks for letting me express my feelings.

• Content Count:  2075

Within the compass of this letter, I can do no more than indicate, as concisely as I can, relevant considerations that must be taken into account if we are to discuss Cadet Brunski S Rokaln's simple-minded bons mots in a rational manner. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for Cadet Rokaln's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that Cadet Rokaln wants to replace Robert's Rules of Order with "facilitated consensus building" at all important meetings. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Cadet Rokaln's gossamer grasp of reality. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, I must say that I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why whenever he encounters a free-thinking individual who presents factual data that conflicts with his beliefs, Cadet Rokaln doesn't know what to do. My peers insist that only Cadet Rokaln could possibly think that he acts in the public interest. While this is definitely true, I believe we must add that you should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with him. I am eager to listen to your ideas and I hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we shatter the illusion that Cadet Rokaln's adversaries are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians.

The impact of Cadet Rokaln's unpatriotic false-flag operations is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that a person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. Cadet Rokaln has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. His modes of thought have created an amateurish universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that poststructuralism brings one closer to nirvana. Only within this universe does it make sense to twist the teaching of history to suit Cadet Rokaln's fatuitous purposes. And, only if we celebrate knowledge and truth for the sake of knowledge and truth can we destroy this rude universe of his and think outside the box.

Cadet Rokaln always cavils at my attempts to champion the force of goodness against the greed of licentious, slovenly psychopaths. That's probably because Cadet Rokaln contends that I and others who think he's a condescending common blood-stained criminal are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. Sounds rather cheeky, doesn't it? Well, that's Cadet Rokaln for you.

I have a problem with Cadet Rokaln's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that human life is expendable; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, he craves more power. I say we should give Cadet Rokaln more power—preferably, 10,000 volts of it.

Cadet Rokaln is stepping over the line when he attempts to destroy our moral fiber—way over the line. Ten years ago, it was nasty, dissolute underachievers. Today, it's unprofessional megalomaniacs who promulgate partisan prejudice against others. The bottom line is that Cadet Brunski S Rokaln is chomping at the bit for a chance to undermine everyone's capacity to see, or change, the world as a whole.

Why do you have a comp

• Content Count:  3380

Within the compass of this letter, I can do no more than indicate, as concisely as I can, relevant considerations that must be taken into account if we are to discuss Cadet Brunski S Rokaln's simple-minded bons mots in a rational manner. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for Cadet Rokaln's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that Cadet Rokaln wants to replace Robert's Rules of Order with "facilitated consensus building" at all important meetings. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Cadet Rokaln's gossamer grasp of reality. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, I must say that I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why whenever he encounters a free-thinking individual who presents factual data that conflicts with his beliefs, Cadet Rokaln doesn't know what to do. My peers insist that only Cadet Rokaln could possibly think that he acts in the public interest. While this is definitely true, I believe we must add that you should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with him. I am eager to listen to your ideas and I hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we shatter the illusion that Cadet Rokaln's adversaries are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians.

The impact of Cadet Rokaln's unpatriotic false-flag operations is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that a person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. Cadet Rokaln has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. His modes of thought have created an amateurish universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that poststructuralism brings one closer to nirvana. Only within this universe does it make sense to twist the teaching of history to suit Cadet Rokaln's fatuitous purposes. And, only if we celebrate knowledge and truth for the sake of knowledge and truth can we destroy this rude universe of his and think outside the box.

Cadet Rokaln always cavils at my attempts to champion the force of goodness against the greed of licentious, slovenly psychopaths. That's probably because Cadet Rokaln contends that I and others who think he's a condescending common blood-stained criminal are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. Sounds rather cheeky, doesn't it? Well, that's Cadet Rokaln for you.

I have a problem with Cadet Rokaln's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that human life is expendable; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, he craves more power. I say we should give Cadet Rokaln more power—preferably, 10,000 volts of it.

Cadet Rokaln is stepping over the line when he attempts to destroy our moral fiber—way over the line. Ten years ago, it was nasty, dissolute underachievers. Today, it's unprofessional megalomaniacs who promulgate partisan prejudice against others. The bottom line is that Cadet Brunski S Rokaln is chomping at the bit for a chance to undermine everyone's capacity to see, or change, the world as a whole.

Why do you have a comp

This letter tells a story about power and politics and propaganda, about the tension between respectable, hardworking people and incomprehensible layabouts like Mrs. Garfield H Mcgee, Esq.. It is a story about Garfield's efforts to precipitate riots. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical.

For your information, it's amazing how low Garfield will stoop to break down the industrial-technological system. In this case, one cannot help but recall that Garfield's argument is invalid. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against her shell games. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that in public, she promises that she'd never replicate the most poxy structures of contemporary life. In private, however, she secretly tells her vicegerents that she'll do exactly that. I think we've seen this movie before: It's called Business as Usual for Garfield.

Garfield believes that it is everyone's obligation to spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, ribald behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. That's all I have to say. Thanks for letting me express my feelings.

I stumbles upon a complain generator, and decided, to do oen about Lord Haggard H. Draggah

I am writing on behalf of myself and a few of my friends to state that society has pampered Lord Haggard H Draggah V too long. But first, let me pose you a question: Is Haggard actually concerned about any of us or does he just want to push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought? After reading this letter, you'll surely find it's the latter. After hours of sifting through his juvenile writings I finally realized that Haggard has lost what little credibility he once had. I'm not saying that facetiously; as people who know me unmistakably realize, I always mean what I say and say what I mean. They also realize that Haggard is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, his willingness to paralyze needed efforts to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible sets a new record for brazenness.

Behind the amazing degeneracy of the modern stage and motion picture is a solid wall of fogyism with Haggard's name written all over it. Not that I've come to expect any better from Haggard. His pledge not to throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future is merely empty rhetoric, invoked on occasion for theatrical effect but otherwise studiously ignored.

I, speaking as someone who is not a mealymouthed, argumentative undesirable, have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that Haggard refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly get people to see through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of his rancorous mind games. Nevertheless, I honestly do have the will to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. That's why I warrant that his words are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because I hate him to my very bone marrow. Well, that's another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that one can predict on empirical grounds that before you know it Haggard will rifle, pillage, plunder, and loot. That's clear. But a person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. Haggard has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. In closing, all that I ask is that you join me to stop Lord Haggard H Draggah V and take off the kid gloves and vent some real anger at Haggard

make your own here http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8dJqvp/www.pakin.org/complaint/

THIS IS COMEDY, NOT SERIOUS.

128780831655846845.jpg

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2390

I was so pleased by the response to my last letter that I decided to write another one. Don't worry; I have plenty of new stuff to say about Women's Rights and its secret police. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: Women's Rights's goal is to take the focus off the real issues. This is abject sectarianism! That doesn't necessarily mean that Women's Rights dances to the tune of obstreperous poststructuralism, although it might. Rather, it means that Women's Rights has been making a ham-handed effort to show that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. I'm guessing that most people are starting to realize that such claims are a distortion of the truth and that we desperately need to combat these lies by supplying the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into cameralism. Perhaps it is within human nature to be at least part disaffected and part insecure, but it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Women's Rights distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain its current opinions. We must lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. We must induce Women's Rights to perceive its errors of perception and judgment and make it realize that its den of thieves is a distant cousin of the communist political organizations that were responsible for the murders of at least 90 million people. And we must plant markers that define the limits of what is wanton and what is not. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

I lol'd

• Content Count:  2994

Why is it that some people are so devoid of a sense of humor? Naturally, I'm referring to Prof. Eye 12 Rape II's latest endeavors. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: If we are powerless to fight tooth and nail against Rape, it is because we have allowed Rape to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. He has been working under a veil of bureaucracy and secrecy to sensationalize all of the issues. That, in itself, will condemn us to live with sophomoric, inerudite fomenters of revolution in the blink of an eye. He likes to cite poll results that "prove" that he can succeed without trying. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that Rape's vicegerents all look like Rape, think like Rape, act like Rape, and condone illegal activities, just like Rape does. And all this in the name of—let me see if I can get their propaganda straight—brotherhood and service. Ha!

No matter how much talk and analysis occurs, when I was growing up, we were taught that one should always try to embark on a new path towards change. Nowadays, it seems that more and more kids are being taught that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt conspire with evil". You can thank Rape for this unmannerly pedagogical viewpoint, especially given that he wants to control every aspect of our lives. Rape wants us to rise, fall asleep, work, and live at the beat of a drum. Then, once we're molded into a uniform mass, we'll be incapable of seeing that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, far too many people tolerate Rape's ideals as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that the problem with Rape is not that he's xenophobic. It's that he wants to turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into a hideous vat of revisionism.

When I say that when some pea-brained smear merchants first introduced me to Rape's devious, brazen maneuvers, I felt that civilization had reached a nadir of bleakness, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. This is a common fallacy held by the worst classes of dour, hate-filled lunkheads there are. It may be coincidence that Rape's artifices agitate for indoctrination programs in local schools. It may be coincidence that they keep essential documents hidden from the public until they become politically moot. And it may be coincidence that they support hostile governments known for human rights abuses, wrongful imprisonment, and slavery. But that's a lot of coincidence! In closing, you don't need a preschool diploma to understand that we must always be looking towards the future while keeping the past in mind

And

I've been patient with Steam gamers, I've even avoided being drawn in by its provocative rhetoric. But I've finally had enough. The points I plan to make in this letter will sound tediously familiar to everyone who wants to warn the public against those foolish primates whose positive accomplishments are always practically nil but whose conceit can scarcely be excelled. Nevertheless, it apparently believes that it is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes. You and I know better than that. You and I know that the point at which you discover that Steam gamers explicitly seeks out situations where its irrational behavior will be tolerated, condoned, and admired is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that its disquisitions are a mixture of peremptory self-righteousness and inhumane duplicity. There are several logical contradictions in Steam gamers's position on this matter. For example, we must work together to begin the debate about its goals. What can you do to help? For starters, you might want to evaluate the tactics Steam gamers has used against me. I personally derive great satisfaction in doing that sort of thing because a colleague recently informed me that a bunch of wayward propagandists and others in Steam gamers's amen corner are about to rely on the psychological effects of terror to magnify the localized effects of Steam gamers's jibes so that, like a stone hurled into a pool of water, shock waves ripple from the epicenter of its attacks to the furthest reaches of the Earth. I have no reason to doubt that story because it wasn't so long ago that people like you and me were free to make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of its exegeses. Recently, that's become a lot harder to do. What happened that changed things so much? To put it briefly, Steam gamers happened. By promoting a herd mentality over principled, individual thought, Steam gamers has managed to twist my words six ways for Sunday. After having read this, you may think that one truism with profound implications is that enough is enough. Nevertheless, you should always remember that Steam gamers draws closed-minded, simple-minded misfits to it like rats to the Pied Piper of Hamelin. lol

• Content Count:  1671

It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to open minds instead of closing them. For the sake of review, I shall not argue that Valve's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of its plan to rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items. Read them and see for yourself.

On the surface, it would seem merely that thanks to Valve's public-opinion molders, more people than ever now believe that Valve's scribblings provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. But the truth is that I claim that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Valve, in contrast, believes that it can scare us by using big words like "superincomprehensibleness". The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: Every time Valve utters or writes a statement that supports quislingism—even indirectly—it sends a message that truth is merely a social construct. I believe that we mustn't let it make such statements, partly because it hates our freedom, but primarily because it never tires of trying to extinguish fires with gasoline. Valve presumably hopes that the magic formula will work some day. In the meantime, it seems to have resolved to learn nothing from experience, which tells us that if I recall correctly, it once had the audacity to tell me that the media should "create" news rather than report it. My riposte was that it possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, it can't even spell or define "erudition", much less achieve it.

To make serious dialogue difficult or impossible is an injustice. The best thing about Valve is the way that it encourages us to brush away the cobwebs of mysticism. No, wait; Valve doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, it discourages us from admitting that it fervently believes that drug money is being used to pay for the construction of huge underground cities intended to house both humans and aliens who serve a secret, transnational shadow government. This shows that it is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that if you hear Valve spouting off about how women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape, you should tell it that it has gone way too far with its no-compromise attitude. Better yet, tell it to stop getting its opinions from xenophobic blockheads and start doing some research of its own. That's all I have time now to write. If you want to get more insight into Valve's mentality, though, then study the details of its accusations. Try to see the big picture: It will amaze you. It will take your breath away. And it will convince you that Valve is out of control, like a runaway freight train.

Reply to Thread