? servers

? players online

Shirley Phelps

• Content Count:  195

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this, it's fairly old news but may make an intresting watch if you haven't see it before.

WARNING: DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU WARE EASILY OFFENDED...or...offended atall for that matter.

:mad2:

• Content Count:  684

Yea Ive heard about these people before, just nutjobs practicing their freedoms.

more like crackheads on crack :p

So people can watch it off the site [YOUTUBE]bOrz5k0jWdU[/YOUTUBE]

• Content Count:  684

The thing is what the fuck is there problem. i hope they all fucking die. if i were to drive by them i would have my paintball gun with me and firing intensely at their faces. They say there are angels, my canadian ass. Why dont they just move somewhere else if they hate america that much.YES IM MAD.

Edited by Shine

• Content Count:  195

Hackzor;474629']The thing is what the fuck is there problem. i hope they all fucking die. if i were to drive by them i would have my paintball gun with me and firing intensely at their faces. They say there are angels' date=' my canadian ass. Why dont they just move somewhere else if they hate america that much.YES IM MAD.[/quote']

The worst thing is their children, brainwashed into becoming like them, they will turn out as bad as them, and it's not their fault, yet people will hate them, i will hate them, and with good reason when they grow up...:sad2:

Reply to Thread