? servers

? players online

States

• Content Count:  1465

when the nuclear war beings i'll be safe and sound eating my corn

states2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Time to move to New Jersey.

Also, who doesn't love Delaware? There's no tax! Buying expensive shit there, is fun!

Edited by Movement

• Content Count:  494

California sucks. People there walk around with winter coats when its 65 degrees out.

Meh, that's the least of your problems living here.

1. Insane taxes
  2. Out of control state spending
  3. Too many goddamn people
  4. People have no goddamn respect (at least in Orange County)

• Content Count:  488

California sucks. People there walk around with winter coats when its 65 degrees out.

if they thinks it's cold them they must get frost damages if they move to sweden, in the north of sweden it's like below 0 every day

• Content Count:  1079

What the hell? And why is Kansas so bad?

Hi,

As I've already ranted in this thread, I'm a native Californian who had to move to Kansas because of a parent's job. I'll lay down the basic foundation here.

First, most (not all) Kansans whom I've met are so conservative that they really are only slightly better than the Westboro Baptist Church, which resides in Topeka by the way.

Second, most Kansans whom I've met are so "patriotic" that they're totally okay with deporting/interrogating/torturing/killing immigrants while working with or hiring illegal immigrants, and that they legitimately ask with full seriousness "Why don't we just drop an atom bomb onto the Taliban?" or "What's wrong with [mass-]killing civilians? We have to kill the Taliban somehow, don't we?"

Third, most Kansans whom I've met almost religiously listen to and believe Rush Limbaugh.

Do I need to continue?

• Content Count:  1845

Hi,

As I've already ranted in this thread, I'm a native Californian who had to move to Kansas because of a parent's job. I'll lay down the basic foundation here.

First, most (not all) Kansans whom I've met are so conservative that they really are only slightly better than the Westboro Baptist Church, which resides in Topeka by the way.

Second, most Kansans whom I've met are so "patriotic" that they're totally okay with deporting/interrogating/torturing/killing immigrants while working with or hiring illegal immigrants, and that they legitimately ask with full seriousness "Why don't we just drop an atom bomb onto the Taliban?" or "What's wrong with [mass-]killing civilians? We have to kill the Taliban somehow, don't we?"

Third, most Kansans whom I've met almost religiously listen to and believe Rush Limbaugh.

Do I need to continue?

Why don't we just drop an atom bomb onto the Kansans? What's wrong with killing a few civilians? We have to stop the hypocrisy somehow, don't we?

• Content Count:  2034

Hi,

Do I need to continue?

I mean if all the Taliban had a "Taliban-Con" convention in Kabul or something I'd have no problem dropping an A-bomb on the city if it meant all of the Taliban was killed.

Reply to Thread