? servers

? players online

College Bro, College

• Content Count:  464

What college or university do/did you go to and what was the best/worst part of it?

If you're in high school what grade and where do you want to go to school after?

Discuss!

I'm a senior and I plan on going to the OSU, Duke, or Miami of Ohio for biomedical engineering/Pre-Med next year.

Edited by tacosndew

• Content Count:  2034

I live in Durham (city where Duke is) and it's full of completely arrogant assholes, UNC Chapel Hill has a lot of nicer people. OSU fans are assholes.

OT: I go to UNC Charlotte.

• Content Count:  464

I live in Durham (city where Duke is) and it's full of completely arrogant assholes, UNC Chapel Hill has a lot of nicer people. OSU fans are assholes.

OT: I go to UNC Charlotte.

Wasn't aware of Duke people being like that ha, and yes OSU fans are incredibly overzealous, I moved to Ohio from Chicago and EVERYONE loves OSU, it's ridiculous, they're everywhere. It's a good school though.

• Content Count:  2034

lol OSU as in Ohio State? Cause if so, go fuck ureself. Im a huge Buckeye fan lol :p

Yeah, but people who are OSU fans are just like "We're so pro, proer den all else." :sad2:

Wasn't aware of Duke people being like that ha, and yes OSU fans are incredibly overzealous, I moved to Ohio from Chicago and EVERYONE loves OSU, it's ridiculous, they're everywhere. It's a good school though.

Meh, it's not like all of them are bad. It's just that many Duke students have that holier than thou attitude and are general douchebags. Like I said, UNC-CH students are nicer. :laugh:

OSU and Duke are both great schools though.

• Content Count:  8383

Yeah, but people who are OSU fans are just like "We're so pro, proer den all else." :sad2:

lol nah, most fans are humble and really since the past couple years of disappointment (Not counting last years bowl win).

Reply to Thread