? servers

? players online

The Playground: An Epic Struggle

• Content Count:  2075

Back in the time on my youth.( waaaaaay back) We used to gather the ice than usually ran under with rims of buildings near us. We than proceeded to yell "SCAT!" last one to yell had to run with a blindfold on while we threw ice balls at them.

Another version was similar to tag, except it had the form of ice balls smashing you in the head, getting ganged by the 4 man teams, getting dumped in a large pile of ice, and getting thrown off of the nearby hill some 12 feet tall. But don't worry, nobody died..... ehe hehehe

• Like 1
Edited by ScubaToaster

• Content Count:  975

Well, we didn't really have a playground since the school was just built. We had the parking lot and a big grass field. There was tetherball, 4 square, digging up the dirt on the field, or pretending to be something on the grass field, kickball, and dodge ball... Good times ,good times.

• Content Count:  1236

Wallball! The best part was pegging people with the tennis ball when it hit them and they had to run and touch the wall.

Oh man, Wallball was rad! We also used to make huge (like.. 5-6 foot tall) snowballs and roll them into a creek near our school. It was awesome. Though some people would stand on them and try to smash them :(

• Content Count:  4360

Wallball! The best part was pegging people with the tennis ball when it hit them and they had to run and touch the wall.

I made kids cry with this game. Just slugging the most mean nasty ass throw ever and nailing them in the spine. Whatta day, than it got banned.

• Content Count:  3341

Back in Poland, we had this one metal swing, and right next to it was a garage with a chimney. You would have to go super high on the swing to see the chimeny. The chimney look like a mushroom, so we would always get some new people to our playground, and tell them to get on the swing till they see a mushroom. Shit was so scary, and still is. We would always go on it in pairs. Hell, I remember one kid broke his arm on it. The other one got a bleeding head, why? Because they didn't hold tight enough.

Next summer I'm going to Poland so my friends and I probably gonna do it again. Just like the old days :)

• Content Count:  464

I made kids cry with this game. Just slugging the most mean nasty ass throw ever and nailing them in the spine. Whatta day, than it got banned.

Wall ball is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, good times were had by all

Reply to Thread