? servers

? players online

Just a Notice for Those Unaware

• Content Count:  1079

Hey all,

I just wanted to quickly point out that Steamgamers is becoming one of the biggest successful online communities. Though there are many thanks to hand out, I think we should all take this time to legitimately thank our AOs, BDs, and especially Garfield and Haggard.

I don't know about you all, but it's cool to know that I'm a small part of a unique gaming community which is greatly improving and is becoming a growing force against other communities such as eGO, albeit not yet a gigantic force.

Moreover, I think people need to continue the constructive criticism and quit the whining. It really does astonish me how many more people are complaining about this and that when they don't even stop to realize what gave them the opportunity to bitch in the first place.

I like to think that I'm not kiss-assing here but rather reminding some of our less patient community members that they need to be thankful, appreciative, and constructive. I mean, how cool is it to now also have a mobile version of the main website?

Thanks for all the work! Cheers!

• Like 6
Guest barackobama

I wouldn't say we're growing fast, but we grow every day, I'm not trying to make us grow, I'm trying to make the community better for the current players at the moment, that's my main priority.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1079

I wouldn't say we're growing fast, but we grow every day, I'm not trying to make us grow, I'm trying to make the community better for the current players at the moment, that's my main priority.

Which is still better than nothing. Whether it's improving or expanding, either is good when done well.

• Content Count:  4685

Hey all,

I just wanted to quickly point out that Steamgamers is becoming one of the biggest successful online communities. Though there are many thanks to hand out, I think we should all take this time to legitimately thank our AOs, BDs, and especially Garfield and Haggard.

I don't know about you all, but it's cool to know that I'm a small part of a unique gaming community which is greatly improving and is becoming a growing force against other communities such as eGO, albeit not yet a gigantic force.

Moreover, I think people need to continue the constructive criticism and quit the whining. It really does astonish me how many more people are complaining about this and that when they don't even stop to realize what gave them the opportunity to bitch in the first place.

I like to think that I'm not kiss-assing here but rather reminding some of our less patient community members that they need to be thankful, appreciative, and constructive. I mean, how cool is it to now also have a mobile version of the main website?

Thanks for all the work! Cheers!

Lets pick this apart for fun :)

A. We really arnt as large as you make us seem, at all.

B. Constructive criticism is whining, just simply with an option to stop said persons(or group of peoples) whining.

C. I will admit ive yet to see any of the larger sites release a mobile version of the site.. what use it would be to them im not sure but still.

D. You continually say you arnt kissing ass, but thats for each person to decide on from their own perspective. :rolleyes:

• Content Count:  5086

Lets pick this apart for fun :)

A. We really arnt as large as you make us seem, at all.

B. Constructive criticism is whining, just simply with an option to stop said persons(or group of peoples) whining.

C. I will admit ive yet to see any of the larger sites release a mobile version of the site.. what use it would be to them im not sure but still.

D. You continually say you arnt kissing ass, but thats for each person to decide on from their own perspective. :rolleyes:

With all your anime I thought you were FullMetal before I read the name.

• Like 4
Edited by jeN

Reply to Thread