? servers

? players online

*Notice*

• Content Count:  2666

This is not facebook. This is a gaming community. People dying on your end of the monitor isnt nearly as interesting to me as the fable 3 thread. Your job, school, and real life isnt nearly as entertaining as watching the streaming videos of old movies watched in groups on vent. It's bad enough that the local subway has a big stupid "FOLLOW US ON TWITTER" stuck on their window, now we have one at the bottom of our screen.

Yes, we tend to get to know eachother pretty well in SG, yes we have a post pics thread, an intro thread, and other little "who you are" threads. But I want to point out that the links at the bottom, open up windows to other sites, where other things are expected. You want a hug cuz your dog died, go find a stranger in real life and tell -THEM- about it. Hell, you may pull off getting a hug from a good looking girl if you milk to sob story. It sure as hell is better than getting yourself a +1 thread with people who care more about their image on the interwebs posting the generic "RIP" comments.

I can probably keep going on, but it's all ready tl;dr material, and I need to take a dump on someones beliefs in my speech class.

• Like 2
Guest barackobama

With technology comes new things, we're always changing, some people like changes others don't, if you don't like the tool bar, please hide it with the arrow... the new tool bar will be a permanent feature, as comet chat will go, but the new tool bar will have a new feature the same as comet chat.

Change = Drama!

But thanks for the suggestion, or rant, whichever one that was.

Guest barackobama

Also, to be honest, I'm pretty sick of people moaning constantly now, I might as well turn both the dedi's off, and close the website down at this rate, because if this goes on for much longer, that's exactly what I'm going to do, most of you are ungrateful bastards. whatever we do, you moan, I don't even know why you made this thread Bubbles!? was it to be cool or something?

Maybe you're not used to someone trying to improve the site, as we all know, haggard didn't take much time on the website in his later days, and now he's not around at all, so it's up to me to make the decisions, and the BD's to help with that..

Guest barackobama

Fuck it. Reopened, and I've spammed 4 posts now, trying to get HON!

I didn't realise what you meant, but it seems you're moaning about something else, and not what I thought in the first place!

• Content Count:  1300

locked because whining is getting old and i ran outa /care about 2 years ago. sorry some of you do not like stuff, if you dislike a function of the site, do not use it. I dont use most of the "chat" based stuff here and you dont see me posting /cry threads cause shit isnt going my way.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread