? servers

? players online

How would you kill the person you hate?

• Content Count:  494

Dip their fingers in Liquid Nitrogen, break their fingers off and then chain them up and throw them in a bathtub filled with HCL.

You people do understand the reality of Liquid Nitrogen being virtually painless,don't you?

What good is using that fancy way to torture someone if they only feel a sharp sense to the nerves equivalent of a small electrical shock for only a second?

If you want to torture someone through there fingers Lucid, an effective manner is:

1. Start by using a hammer or equally blunt instrument to break the bones in there fingers.

Make sure not to hit too hard though or to hit the general area of the hand, you can fracture bones that will cause enough internal bleeding to send a blood clot to the brain and kill them if you hit the hand, or can possibly simply "splatter" the fingers if you hit them too hard.

2. Continue by burning all the skin on there fingers until you are satisfied. (A candle or blow torch works wonders)

3. Use a knife or other precise cutting instrument to remove the burnt skin and as much flesh as you please. I recommend cutting away as little flesh as possible since if you do it right, you can rinse and repeat this process several times on each finger.

4. When you're done with a(the) finger(s), make sure to sterilize the stump and bandage it properly. Or, if you're simply gonna kill him, just sterilize it, no need for bandaging.

Yes, I'm pretty fucked in the head in that department. And no, I stole no part of this torture method from any movie. It also works on toes, though you should probably just displace them with your hand rather than try breaking them with a hammer since you need to know exactly how much pressure to apply or else they can cause a blood clot too or even puncture there own skin and cause them to bleed out with in the hour.

As for the 3 ways I'd kill someone?

Either

A: Physically with anything I could get my hands on, or even simply with them in a pissed off rage.

B: With a gun. Easy, guiltless(for me personally), and simple.

or C: In a long, drawn out 36 hour torture that because of several back stabbing pricks I came up with ^_^ Very few people I would EVER,EVER, wish it upon though.

Edited by The Famous Zombie Hunter

• Content Count:  6712

You people do understand the reality of Liquid Nitrogen being virtually painless,don't you?

What good is using that fancy way to torture someone if they only feel a sharp sense to the nerves equivalent of a small electrical shock for only a second?

If you want to torture someone through there fingers Lucid, an effective manner is:

1. Start by using a hammer or equally blunt instrument to break the bones in there fingers.

Make sure not to hit too hard though or to hit the general area of the hand, you can fracture bones that will cause enough internal bleeding to send a blood clot to the brain and kill them if you hit the hand, or can possibly simply "splatter" the fingers if you hit them too hard.

2. Continue by burning all the skin on there fingers until you are satisfied. (A candle or blow torch works wonders)

3. Use a knife or other precise cutting instrument to remove the burnt skin and as much flesh as you please. I recommend cutting away as little flesh as possible since if you do it right, you can rinse and repeat this process several times on each finger.

4. When you're done with a(the) finger(s), make sure to sterilize the stump and bandage it properly. Or, if you're simply gonna kill him, just sterilize it, no need for bandaging.

Yes, I'm pretty fucked in the head in that department. And no, I stole no part of this torture method from any movie. It also works on toes, though you should probably just displace them with your hand rather than try breaking them with a hammer since you need to know exactly how much pressure to apply or else they can cause a blood clot too or even puncture there own skin and cause them to bleed out with in the hour.

Either

A: Physically with anything I could get my hands on, or even simply with them in a pissed off rage.

or C: In a long, drawn out 36 hour torture that because of several back stabbing pricks I came up with ^_^ Very few people I would EVER,EVER, wish it upon though.

Yes I actually saw this off Prison Break but.......to torture this assassin this dude strapped him up to a revival machine to shock him if his heart rate started fading....and he stuck some kind of long needle right down the finger from the tip. The explanation was that the fingers are the most sensitive body parts (I'd guess due to how much we need them to feel).

Once that's done just commence with what you were saying :huh:

• Content Count:  4198

Either

Remind me never to piss you off.

• Content Count:  221

Personally, I'd rip off their fingernails/toenails first, make them smell the horrible smell of manure through their nose for at least a week, and then throw him into a pit full of snakes.

Reply to Thread