? players online

should we have an SG Roast?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. should we have an SG Roast?

• Yes
    • No

SG roast?

• Content Count:  1386

Eh, so the people who already get enough shit from people here will receive more? It's all good and fun if people are willing to participate, but some people already get enough of /roast on a daily basis.

people dont have to do the roast if they dont want. fuck people make fun of me all the time, but id love to get a group of people to say funny things about me. Its not a hate thing? besides the person getting roasted gets to crack jokes back at the people roasting them. in no way is it a negative thing, haven't you seen the ones on comedy central.. its all love, and not hate

• Content Count:  2390

I won't vote no only cause I don't really care either way. But I will say it probably won't work, you'll most likely get the same jokes as always to the same people or you'll get jokes that only a few people will get the reference to or some people will just use this as an excuse to be an ass.

Also the roasts are only fun cause the people prepare clever jokes, I don't think we'll get a lot of that around here.

But good luck if it actually happens.

• Content Count:  1386

I won't vote no only cause I don't really care either way. But I will say it probably won't work, you'll most likely get the same jokes as always to the same people or you'll get jokes that only a few people will get the reference to or some people will just use this as an excuse to be an ass.

Also the roasts are only fun cause the people prepare clever jokes, I don't think we'll get a lot of that around here.

But good luck if it actually happens.

way to have little faith in your community. i know that 99% are 11 years old, but we do have funny people

• Content Count:  3697

Here's my issue. It has to be someone that is generally well liked, otherwise it's not all in good fun, it's in large part serious.

And I don't know how creative some people are, but I guarantee if it's someone like TCP it's going to be an hour of people calling him fat. There's only so much you can draw on. And they have to be willing.

• Content Count:  8383

way to have little faith in your community. i know that 99% are 11 years old, but we do have funny people

99%? Where the fuck did you get that bullcrap number. lol I can see this roast being done on BD's and maybe some AO's, any lower can be nasty and turn into a flame war, also kinda like how Bob put it the roasters have to be witty and make original jokes. They cant just say the same shit we have been saying for years. lol

Edited by Drox

Reply to Thread