? servers

? players online

Diet needed

• Content Count:  2942

I need a diet that I can combine with my workouts. I need something that I can easily maintain and don't need to go out and buy 200 dollar protein shake bullshit. I'm fat, help me not be so fat. Much obliged.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3391

Get an app for your phone that can keep track of calories. It's that simple. Stop eating fried foods and sugar and you'll be fine. If your phone doesn't support apps like that, then get a new phone. There are many free ones for the Android platform.

• Content Count:  6712

Drink water instead of fizzy drinks/juice/energy drinks....

Switch chocolate/snacks with fruit/veg/generally low fat stuff.

People also say instead of having 2/3 big meals have 5/6 smaller meals over the course of a day.....although I never do that as it's inconvenient.

If you're going to have meat....stay away from the fatty shit. Generally speaking....beef and pork are more fatty than chicken (that isn't KFC).

I still drink alcohol maybe once or twice a week (although this is literally the only luxury I've spared myself) and I've lost 1.5 stone/21 pounds/9.5kg since March.....and if you work out regularly over a sustained amount of time then you should do better.

It depends on what workouts you're doing.....if you want to simply lose fat just do cardio.

Edited by Lux

80 push ups now. Do it everyday.

I already have a workout, I need a diet. I have been watching my calories and I've only been eating around 2.3k every day. I'm doing the Insanity workout for 2 months, today was the first day. I dont want to follow the diet involved with it since it is way too much money to maintain. I know that I burned roughly 900 calories during that workout alone. Since I have kidney stones I need to drink a lot of water. Which I know also helps with weight loss. Sunday is the break from the Insanity workouts, so I'm thinking of going on a 3 mile jog through town. I have all the exercise and cardio down, just the food intake I need a lot of work on. Also I *cough* bought the program.

• Content Count:  6712

I already have a workout, I need a diet. I have been watching my calories and I've only been eating around 2.3k every day. I'm doing the Insanity workout for 2 months, today was the first day. I dont want to follow the diet involved with it since it is way too much money to maintain. I know that I burned roughly 900 calories during that workout alone. Since I have kidney stones I need to drink a lot of water. Which I know also helps with weight loss. Sunday is the break from the Insanity workouts, so I'm thinking of going on a 3 mile jog through town. I have all the exercise and cardio down, just the food intake I need a lot of work on. Also I *cough* bought the program.

I dunno how tall you are or how much you weigh but 2.3k calories a day is the sort of level you want to have if you're going to maintain your weight..........

Although this said if you're doing a lot of work outs it might quite out well.

• Content Count:  2833

cut out salt and red meat

Eat 5 to 6 (small) meals a day, the biggest being breakfast.

Eating small meals or snacks every couple of hours helps boost your metabolism.

No junk though!

stay away from all fast food, fried foods, red meat.

Eat lots of nuts, fish and skinless chicken breasts instead of red meat.

You can diet with out spending a lot of money. Learn to cook everything for yourself. (No microwave packaged meals! they are full of shit you don't need.)

EAT SLOWLY. Your stomach takes time to tell your brain its full. A lot of people eat quickly and end up over eating.

also how many days a week are you working out?

Edited by Ms. Blargh

I dunno how tall you are or how much you weigh but 2.3k calories a day is the sort of level you want to have if you're going to maintain your weight..........

Although this said if you're doing a lot of work outs it might quite out well.

I'm 5'9'' or 5'10'' and 159 lbs - 160 lbs

If I do all the workouts for the full 2 months, I will finish November 27th.

I am not going to lie about this one bit since I honestly and sincerely want to lose the fat that I've accumulated over the years of late middle school into high school is that I have a small torso. This means most of the fat is pushed up into this one area. I'm sick and tired of being picked on in school because of my weight, usually it is just friends fucking around but, I still want that slim body. My weight is actually normal. But it is all fat and not muscle.

A few years ago I've tried Weight Watchers, that flopped hard. I've tried the Fruit flush diet, I gained all that back within a week. Nothing I try ever works. Maybe because I lack determination or something, I have no idea but this time I want to change and make the rest of Junior year and then Senior year one I won't forget.

cut out salt and red meat

Eat 5 to 6 (small) meals a day, the biggest being breakfast.

Eating small meals or snacks every couple of hours helps boost your metabolism.

No junk though!

stay away from all fast food, fried foods, red meat.

Eat lots of nuts, fish and skinless chicken breasts instead of red meat.

You can diet with out spending a lot of money. Learn to cook everything for yourself. (No microwave packaged meals! they are full of shit you don't need.)

EAT SLOWLY. Your stomach takes time to tell your brain its full. A lot of people eat quickly and end up over eating.

also how many days a week are you working out?

7 days a week hopefully if I can maintain the stamina.

xjaymanx_0221a_3004_insanity_calendar_450.jpg

Edited by Cromyth

Reply to Thread