? servers

? players online

question

• Content Count:  1484

I've been trying to for the past few weeks, but then thigs like these come along and make me remember that I'm suicidal (yes, I have severe depression and want to kill myself. Anyone AO+ would have read that in the thread I made). So basically I can't do anything to change things, so you guys can find someone to plan events instead of myself. I know you will all flame me for being overreactive, but I don't think I am to be honest, because whenever I try to fix one of my fuckups, people like bubbles are right there to make me feel like shit. I've PM'd gaff already, so expect me to not be orange in less than a day.

Posts like that don't help you at all.

You ARE overreacting and quite honestly you've been acting like a complete douche since you went orange.

This is a gaming community, telling people that you're suicidal shouldn't be related to you and your position in this community at all.

Also this is not the AO+ section.

Now you quit because bubbles make a thread in offtopic?

This is SG and if you been around for a few months you would know that there is always shit going on.

Deal with it, if you still enjoy being EC, stay.

If not, fine, leave but I don't think that you need to act like a little baby.

• Content Count:  31

Denigrating yourself every time anyone criticises you is not an effective way to get people to like/respect you. I mean, i'm a noob here so I don't know you from Adam but right off the bat it seems like you're bitching because some guy disagrees with you on what is pretty much a zero-importance matter. If you respond to criticism by instantly shirking all responsibility on an internet forum, i'd hate to see how you deal with it in real life.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread