? servers

? players online

Admin removed?

• Content Count:  4980

Anyone else get busted down to "regular" status. This kinda stinks....

Inactivity?

He just made a post which basically shows that he's still around. Maybe he does check the changes, but don't feel it's necessary to actually post. I've also seen Blank administer the servers sometimes, and that's what we need, since I barely see admins on our CSS servers these days. I understand that people get busy after the summer term. But they still check us out at times, people like Blank. But what's the point of removing people as admins?

If they remain admins, they don't damage anything. So I don't understand why we would demote people. At some stake some people could come back, and they have to either go through the apprentice program or pay (again). Which I feel is unecesseray because the person has already proved himself as a server administrator.

jen you said that this community would become full of admins, but that's just good because fellow admins get to know each other better as admins. (As I've experienced.) And less assholes on the servers... If they go inactive leave them be? People wouldn't notice them anyways.

May I also remind everyone that it is not easy getting admin. "Hard work pays off"

Edited by Jazz

• Content Count:  570

Sounds good. New players who joined and are active can get admin. I was looking down the list yesterday, I didn't know half of the people, and now that you guys deleted them I know most of the SAs on the list.

• Content Count:  4980

Funny how people come on now that their admin was removed.

We removed inactive admins because we're constantly promoting more and rarely removing them, so with 137+ admins, 50 were removed who just didn't play on the servers. Why have admin on a server you don't play? PM Garfield.

I also want the answer to that question. Wouldn't it be better if GarfieldH made an announcement thread explaining this, instead of getting 100 PM's.

• Content Count:  5086

I also want the answer to that question. Wouldn't it be better if GarfieldH made an announcement thread explaining this, instead of getting 100 PM's.

There was a thread in the SA section saying inactive admins are getting removed, as this only pertains to admins what would ANOTHER thread do? If they didn't see the admin only one, they wouldn't have seen the announcement so don't sit and say the admins didn't know of this when we told you guys.

I didn't bitch when I came back and was an HG, I knew exactly why and simply asked if I could return as an admin again when I knew I was going to stay. A few weeks later I asked if I could return as an AO. I honestly don't see why this is such a big deal or hard concept to grasp. You're inactive, why do you need server admin? We're not asking people to be active on the forums, just the servers.

Edited by jeN

Reply to Thread