? servers

? players online

Faggot

• Content Count:  6712

My name is avro, and I am Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber doesn't even know what Germany is so that's a bit hard to believe :embarrest:

75nDvFSHCBc

But ya.....I myself see no real reason to hate Justin Bieber...he's making money off music that is selling a lot....(so whatever some people may think it's obviously not unpopular in the whole scheme of things)...and whilst I wouldn't go crazy over any of his songs...better than a lot of stuff I see in the music section (Imo).

• Content Count:  174

Christ, you all act like Justin Bieber is an abomination to life.

He's a young 16-year-old kid who got yanked into the music industry because he, like all of you, wanted to make some money. And guess what? He's doing pretty well and, moreover, better than anyone in this online community. With the way that you and the rest of the we-hate-just-bieber-cause-he-sounds-gay-trololol community act, I'm truly beginning to think that you all are jealous because this young kid is making more money than you. He found a niche to fill that you didn't. Get over it.

But you know what else is interesting? He's getting crap for something he likes to do (meaning he could like to make money, like to sing, or both). If you don't like his music, fine. But does that mean that I could do to the metal or hip-hop community what you all are doing to him simply because I don't like metal or hip-hop? No, it doesn't. Why? Because it's music. Because it's a small part of life that doesn't really affect me. Because what he has done, does right now, and will do has had nothing to do with me, has nothing to do with me, and will have nothing to do with me. He's not important. Neither metal nor hip-hop nor pop nor Justin Bieber are dramatically altering your life or, for that matter, affecting it at all considering that they thrive off of your money and nothing else. They're not endorsed or supported by politicians, by nations, by militaries, or by any other force that could threaten your life in any way. If you want to hate on him and his fans because it's a group of people whom you feel uncomfortable with, then ignore them.

It's music, folks. He's a 16-year-old kid who few (if any) important figures actually care about. He's a representation of how the music industry offers what people want, and apparently there are young kids who want another pop star. He'll be replaced soon enough if you really have such an irrational and immature hatred of the kid. He doesn't negatively affect you, a nation, the world, or the universe whatsoever, so there's not really any need to get all upset over him or his fans.

Seriously, you all need to get over yourselves. If you're this worked up about some teen, then I'm worried for what you all will do when you're out of your parents' houses and paychecks.

Get a life.

Quit whining, we are being entertained

• Content Count:  8383

I dont hate the kid, but I dont like his music. To me its like the Jonas brothers fad, little girls and gay boys love him but he will be a nobody in a couple years most likely.

• Content Count:  1079

Free of speech. Learn about it. We can hate on anyone we want. Haters gonna hate what you going to do about it? Also this kid threaten us Lol....

Apparently, you don't understand what I wrote. I'm not criticizing your right to speech. Rather, I am criticizing how pointless it is to spend so much/any time and energy on hating the kid and his fanbase.

Quit whining, we are being entertained

Quit being stupid. You make Americans look dumb and ignorant, especially to the rest of the world. Oh wai--

I dont hate the kid, but I dont like his music. To me its like the Jonas brothers fad, little girls and gay boys love him but he will be a nobody in a couple years most likely.

This is pretty much my own exact stance.

---

I'm sure that Drox and I both don't waste time and energy on our dislike of his musical genre.

• Content Count:  4685

He's a young 16-year-old kid who got yanked into the music industry because he, like all of you, wanted to make some money. And guess what? He's doing pretty well and, moreover, better than anyone in this online community. With the way that you and the rest of the we-hate-just-bieber-cause-he-sounds-gay-trololol community act, I'm truly beginning to think that you all are jealous because this young kid is making more money than you. He found a niche to fill that you didn't. Get over it.

But you know what else is interesting? He's getting crap for something he likes to do (meaning he could like to make money, like to sing, or both). If you don't like his music, fine. But does that mean that I could do to the metal or hip-hop community what you all are doing to him simply because I don't like metal or hip-hop? No, it doesn't. Why? Because it's music. Because it's a small part of life that doesn't really affect me. Because what he has done, does right now, and will do has had nothing to do with me, has nothing to do with me, and will have nothing to do with me. He's not important. Neither metal nor hip-hop nor pop nor Justin Bieber are dramatically altering your life or, for that matter, affecting it at all considering that they thrive off of your money and nothing else. They're not endorsed or supported by politicians, by nations, by militaries, or by any other force that could threaten your life in any way. If you want to hate on him and his fans because it's a group of people whom you feel uncomfortable with, then ignore them.

It's music, folks. He's a 16-year-old kid who few (if any) important figures actually care about. He's a representation of how the music industry offers what people want, and apparently there are young kids who want another pop star. He'll be replaced soon enough if you really have such an irrational and immature hatred of the kid. He doesn't negatively affect you, a nation, the world, or the universe whatsoever, so there's not really any need to get all upset over him or his fans.

Seriously, you all need to get over yourselves. If you're this worked up about some teen, then I'm worried for what you all will do when you're out of your parents' houses and paychecks.

Get a life.

White Knight to the rescue. You and Omar should hang out sometime.

Edited by Dracula

• Content Count:  464

Get a life.

Congrats to Bieber for making money, I don't begrudge him that, and I'm in no way jealous of his beaverish looks. It's not even Justin Bieber that's so bad, it's his faggot 14 year old fans who insult every other type of music and think they're big shit posting videos on youtube. They pay for what they do, and quite frankly it's hillarious.

Reply to Thread