? servers

? players online

Supporter Donating Problem

• Content Count:  69

Not sure how banks and stuff work in the usa, but its not that hard to do. I wanted to use paypal at about the age of 13, i went and signed up for a bank account, and used my cash point card with paypal. It was a pain at first, but once youve got it done its alright. Obviously debit or credit card is easier though :p

• Content Count:  352

Agree with Harry.

"Real" credit card? Can I just put in a fake number stuff so I can donate to SG... I already put $25 on my Paypal...

I don't want Paypal to have control as well. Too much money in my account to just piss off (Decent college savings).

• Content Count:  2085

Agree with Harry.

"Real" credit card? Can I just put in a fake number stuff so I can donate to SG... I already put $25 on my Paypal...

I don't want Paypal to have control as well. Too much money in my account to just piss off (Decent college savings).

Nope, it's stupid.

You could try opening a new bank account and only put the minimum deposit in (10 USD or something), exclusively for Paypal. Though it's a hassle and it's really annoying :(

• Content Count:  2034

Because I don't want Paypal being able to charge and/or have control over my bank and credit-card whenever they please?

So be fiscally responsible? Paypal doesn't charge you for no reason, they hardly have 'control' of your bank/credit card. Even if they did it's easy to dispute charges and have them reversed, but they don't.

• Content Count:  2085

Paypal doesn't charge you for no reason, they hardly have 'control' of your bank/credit card .... it's easy to dispute charges and have them reversed

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, YOU FUNNY MAN. Try telling that to me when I lost a couple grand due to Paypal being a complete cunt and charging me over and over when I never did anything to warrant it. :(

Reply to Thread