? servers

? players online

Girl tells me she's going to commit suicide...?

• Content Count:  2284

Crying for attention.

If she really hated her existance she wouldn't just tell any person who stuck their ear up

Digging for compliments

The more you tell her she's wonderful the more she aims to disagree, thus gaining more irl +rep

Don't tell her parents

You'll be THAT guy, and get no girl.

I like insulting suicides.

Makes them feel like suicide is even more pathetic than they're already being.

I'm not trying to get the girl, she's physco :crazy:. Even though she still tries to get in my pants, I'm kind of just shrugging her off. So, therefore, she wants me even more which is not really what I want, I'm not necessarily a random guy, I've known her before, but I never really talked to her that often.

• Content Count:  2666

Give her your dick

Apparently it has become a matter of life and death.

Most guys never have their junk put on a pedistal

Count your blessings and find somewhere to give her your sperm, young buck

• Content Count:  2666

Yes, she has some on the inside of her lips, one on her thigh, and a few on the bottom of her feet.

Btw guys, thanks for all the responses so far.

Also, she cuts places that wont cause her to bleed out

Which makes her stupid. My ex cut her thigh, good lord did I find that pathetic.

There's a reason why its called the cowards way out in call of duty:rolleyes:

Guest barackobama

You have to see a local councillor, or ring the suicide help line. DO NOT TELL HER PARENTS. The Abuse/issue could be with the parents. Refer her to a helpline, please do not try and help her yourself, it will make things worse, people are trained and have years of experience to deal with these kind of problems. I will lock this so no other inaccurate information is given, it's very easy to dish out advice over the internet, but when it comes to the real deal, you need to let a professional deal with it (helpline, hospital, etc)

On another note, my Cousin committed suicide a few days ago, so this is a close thing to my heart. I hope the links below help, and anyone else looking for advice, please refer to your local hotline, google "suicide helpline (Country)

http://www.lifeline.org.nz/

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/new-zealand-suicide-hotlines.html

• Like 6
Edited by GarfieldH

Reply to Thread