? servers

? players online

New car!

• Content Count:  950

Fords in America are pieces of crap.

German cars FTW!

Yup.

Its no wonder why americans are so fat, they just buy whatever transportation device that can get them from a to b without them having to do anything whatsoever.

• Content Count:  931

You can't drive through campus though......:rolleyes:

I walk, bus and train.....London is pretty cool for that.

Was going to start driving lessons whenever I can get a job, though I wouldn't get a car for a few years....insurance is so expensive.

Tell me about it... I've been quoted 1900 on my 1 litre polo :(

• Content Count:  6712

Yup.

Its no wonder why americans are so fat, they just buy whatever transportation device that can get them from a to b without them having to do anything whatsoever.

Yes, and all the rest of the world who buy cars are doing this?

Fred-Flintstone-Barney-Rubble-Car.jpg

American cars are pretty rubbish generally, and German cars are generally better obviously....but the Mazda Rx-8 is a sick car! (and it's not American -_-)

Tell me about it... I've been quoted 1900 on my 1 litre polo :(

Exactly, a bit worse in Plymouth I would expect but in London why would I pay that much as well as the fuel when I can just hop on a bus/train for a few quid?

Insurance companies make a killing......I know a lot of young males crash badly but it's not very good ;|

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  931

Yes, and all the rest of the world who buy cars are doing this?

Fred-Flintstone-Barney-Rubble-Car.jpg

American cars are pretty rubbish generally, and German cars are generally better obviously....but the Mazda Rx-8 is a sick car! (and it's not American -_-)

Exactly, a bit worse in Plymouth I would expect but in London why would I pay that much as well as the fuel when I can just hop on a bus/train for a few quid?

Insurance companies make a killing......I know a lot of young males crash badly but it's not very good ;|

Yeh i've been catching the bus since september for college but now i'm fed up of it always having to run to catch it home. So although 1900 is a fucking piss take, I will be paying for it because plymouth isn't as busy as london and I start work next week so Im gonna need it.

Btw is it hard learning to drive in london? I passed on Friday after 10 months of lessons. I guess in london it quite hard because of all the traffic?

• Content Count:  3736

Yup.

remember that post I made about your lack of intelligence.... yeaaahhh :thumb:

• Content Count:  570

fisker-karma-car-0h01.jpg

DANISH CARS FTW!

Oh ... and also danish, but not one of our greater moments ...

36611.jpg?12-11-2009%2014:22:52

The first car is sexy, but the second one...... Eh....

-The first car probably costs 60-100k?

• Content Count:  2186

The first car is sexy, but the second one...... Eh....

-The first car probably costs 60-100k?

First car is called Fisker Karma, the guy behind it has drawn the BMW M3 I believe, and some for Mercedes as well..

I cant tell you the price as he isn't aiming to launch it in denmark due to our crazy taxes on cars......

I believe it is 100% electric as well and has around 500-1000km/charge.. Not sure tho..

Reply to Thread