? servers

? players online

New car!

• Content Count:  1158

First car is called Fisker Karma, the guy behind it has drawn the BMW M3 I believe, and some for Mercedes as well..

I cant tell you the price as he isn't aiming to launch it in denmark due to our crazy taxes on cars......

I believe it is 100% electric as well and has around 500-1000km/charge.. Not sure tho..

http://fpn.dk/motor/bil/article1374200.ece

80.000-100.000 euro.

• Content Count:  6712

Yeh i've been catching the bus since september for college but now i'm fed up of it always having to run to catch it home. So although 1900 is a fucking piss take, I will be paying for it because plymouth isn't as busy as london and I start work next week so Im gonna need it.

Btw is it hard learning to drive in london? I passed on Friday after 10 months of lessons. I guess in london it quite hard because of all the traffic?

Not really. It's pretty expensive...and I live on the outer part of London and it's still fairly busy but there's lots of side roads in the middle of the day with no one driving so I wouldn't say traffic is a problem really...but it's annoying when you're behind a learner for like 10 minutes and they're driving at 10-20mph :yawn:

• Content Count:  1157

My brother is going to be getting the 2011 Mustang GT 402HP in the spring...Also They should make a sticky thread for cars...that would be really nice.

If he can wait another few months, the 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 should be out which is what that pic is of.

• Content Count:  931

Not really. It's pretty expensive...and I live on the outer part of London and it's still fairly busy but there's lots of side roads in the middle of the day with no one driving so I wouldn't say traffic is a problem really...but it's annoying when you're behind a learner for like 10 minutes and they're driving at 10-20mph :yawn:

I never went slowly. On my driving test I got a minor for going above the speed limit lol. I should be getting my insurance on monday so next weekend I think i'll drive to london to see what all the fuss is about. But I know what you mean, some learners take the piss.

Reply to Thread