? servers

? players online

Dreaded this.

• Content Count:  2186

Ah, sad times, Harpreet.. You will be missed..

My girlfriend has a 'moderate depression' currently.. Problem is just because I can't find a job, she has to work more which makes it even harder for her.. She has all the symptoms of a severe depression but suicidal tendencies..

Good luck with everything! I know EXACTLY how you feel!

• Content Count:  3440

Alright, good luck.

Like I said in the chatbox, avoid anti-depressants unless a psychiatrist recommends it. You may want to avoid alcohol or whatever else, all they do is create smoke and mirrors and make the fall into reality harder when you're done 'flying'.

Avoid things that make you anxious unless it's important, like school for example. Try not to overstress yourself, take breaks here and there.

Also, make sure this girl doesn't shake you too much. If you're obsessed over her for example being far from her can make your anxiety worse, it's not even love but infatuation/lust and this can make your depression deeper. I can get into a whole essay and university length paper on this shit but I'd rather not tl;dr/bore you with it. Just don't let her hold you buy the balls if there's nothing there.

As for the financial crap. Don't worry, we've all been there lol.

p.s: keep education a priority.

He's right. Well except for the part in blue. Sometimes it's nice to have your balls held.

We'll miss you. Make sure to take a break every once in awhile and visit. Chin up!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3697

Honestly didn't know you much/at all, but good luck. And do what andre said. The man's a genius.

Good luck, hopefully things turn up for you soon. And honestly, if pre-med is too much work.... Well just know it's not the only option, and you can switch and go into something else that you still enjoy but won't bend you over and shove it up your ass with schoolwork.

Reply to Thread