? servers

? players online

unban question

• Content Count:  3697

Well when a person is permed for a legit reason(bhop scripting) and continues to harass the person who banned them on steam and making new accounts, I would say it actually is. If anything he's lowered his chances to ever being unbanned(aslongasmeandcautionarearound) to zero because at this point I'm sick of the kid.

• mamba 109.189.12.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
  • R4z3R 109.189.12.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
  • roccat 109.189.12.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Also dumb, viewing my profile on a new account thinking i wouldn't check who some random username i've never seen before.

I wasn't being serious.... I'm not vouching for the guy, I know how annoying it is when people randomly add you. I mean I'm not saying that we actually ban for it, but I know that you weren't being serious (about that being the only reason), so I was not being serious when saying we would take it seriously. (That alone not being a genuine offense). Hard to explain, but yeah you know.

Edited by Bob Loblaw

Reply to Thread