? servers

? players online

Does where you reside live up to the vacation hype?

• Content Count:  3791

I've been the the Caribbean, really clear seas, white beaches for as long as the eye can see... Really amazing place! (BUT DON'T FORGET SUNCREAM! I got first degree burns on my nose in the first day because I forgot that patch...)

• Content Count:  2186

I've been the the Caribbean, really clear seas, white beaches for as long as the eye can see... Really amazing place! (BUT DON'T FORGET SUNCREAM! I got first degree burns on my nose in the first day because I forgot that patch...)

But .. If you actually read OP you would notice that we're talking about the place you live, not some random place you've been!

Fooly, Tweez! (:

• Content Count:  2284

North Carolina's "crystal coast" beaches seem to be a good vacation spot to those that visit where I live, also I love visiting the USS North Carolina during 4th of july for a awesome firework show.

If by crystal you mean green, then yeah.

• Content Count:  2596

Who wants to visit NC?

I vacation at the OBX every year for a week. so ME

on topic: Wisconsin Dells, its pretty awesome alot of water parks, and at peak season its crazy busy, but overall its amazing.

• Content Count:  1844

i dont live in florida but panama city is a good vacationing spot when your young.

alabama- theres fuck all to do unless you want to burn something or kill something, unless you like to offroad then its fun.

Reply to Thread