? servers

? players online

Best/Worst/Funniest Moments in L4D2

• Content Count:  560

Wasn't sure where to post this but post your best,worst, or funniest moment in Left 4 Dead 2.

For me the worst was when a charger charged me off the bridge in The Parish. The funniest is when a few friends of mine played versus, 2 on each team and whenever we were humans we tk'd the randoms. Also when we were a zombie we had our other friends let us kill the 2 randoms. So feel free to post your moments in L4D2.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2085

The funniest is when a few friends of mine played versus, 2 on each team and whenever we were humans we tk'd the randoms. Also when we were a zombie we had our other friends let us kill the 2 randoms.

That isn't funny, that's just mean (unless they consented to it). :(

Best moment for me is when I refused to buy it

Then don't post if you don't have it... sorry, but no one cares if you boycotted it or not.

i tackled 2 humans outta the hotel. then i got votekicked.

I got 3 once, everyone was so mad. :d

• Content Count:  1765

Sai, Duh Oh, Mikey, Zealot l4d2 best. Fucking sai the pussy camps the saferoom door and doesn't let us in so Duhoh get's jockied, I go out to save him, sai closes door. Spitter spits, duh oh goes down, I save him, sai closes door. Sai then continues to spam the door for like a minute till we both get in.

Fuck you sai.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread