? servers

? players online

Omegle LOLZ.

• Content Count:  607

[1]Ok well i didnt SS the best one, this was a very long chat with a girl who was 14 and lived in Alabama, she told me she smoked weed. I was like LOL. In the end i was liek why tell this to people over the internet i could be the FBI. In which she said Fuck you Loser.

[2] Another Lol is i joined a new chat after that, and was asked "A/S" And i replied "64/F ... WAnna see my penis?" They said sure. and i asked them how old they were.

[3] This was ages ago, we got talking to a girl who said she was 16 and me and my mate was like you got Msn, she said yeh and she gave some pics of her, we said you got Webcam, and she said yeh, lemme get a shirt cus my boobs are out. She then put on her webcam to see a fat 13 year old boy. Who was gay hoping to see my penis cus i told him i was 24. Me and my Mate had a good laugh with him saying what size bra he wore. etc.

[4] Nothing to do with omegle, but the same mate we called up Frank, on one call we asked what to do with some weed we had, they said "Hand it into the police" in reply we said "GTFO They'd arrest me" The lady kindly said "Why don't you flush it down the toilet", my mate having figured out these women all sounded alike, so we put the phone down waited a minute, then called back, we then said "Now what shall we do with the Coke".

Also we called again another time to say what do we do with the weed, she replied "Well you can smoke it, put it into cakes, brownies..." She started going on about all the ways to do it, i was like "One sec did you just say put it in the cake?" She said "yeh" i screamed "WATS YOUR RECIPE" sadly i didnt have the ingrediants because she told me to google it.

If you didnt find it funny, it was "you had to be there" kind of moment.

inb4tl;dr

inb4whyyoutellingus

inb4ididn'tfindnoneofthatfunny. -.-

Reply to Thread