? servers

? players online

I make over $1000 a month online from my website, ask me anything

• Content Count:  3440

pffft, i make twice as much a month and all i need is a webcam

Sure,... But you really should be ashamed of what you're making your mom do on the web just for a little cash.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2186

How would you increase your current earnings?

I would say copy/paste if he had more text on it (which is what Google is reading)..

But generating more traffic (internation as well) would eventually boost up the income..

• Content Count:  2661

Jew, my dad is now in love with this site.

He buys used cars and fixes them, but when he sells them its nice to have a manual.

Thanks

+rep

No problemo

dotn worry harry confirmed to me in a rage PM that he was "trolling" the thread the whole time. FUNNY RITE? lolno

f@g

Ahh the "trolling" excuse is only used by the embarassed and defeated. Nice.

Seems you're behind on your donating...

We accept cash, no user manuals.

Btw, good luck!

I've donated to SG twice before.

No, not true..

Distribution of material which you do not have the necessary ownership rights or distributional rights is illegal..

Those manuals are copyrighted by the automobile companies but are not under any distributional rights..

It's a really nice start, Jewpiter!

Bingo.

How would you increase your current earnings?

I need to start looking into getting more back links. My traffic is slowly increasing every week and with that comes more income. Just need to find a way to energize it even more

Disappoint. You don't have Nissan

Nissan is a bitch when it comes to getting their manuals, almost as much of a pain in the ass as Toyota. Wait scratch that, nobody fucks up their owners manuals more than Toyota. Fuck Toyota.

• Content Count:  3791

Jewpiter, how do you get the traffic to your site? I tried an online affiliate site for about a year, I made £0... Lost £250 from webhosting.

How do you do it? What is your niche? Is there any chance you could host some of my links? Or if I was going to do google adwords, how much do you think it will cost me per month before I break even? I want to affiliate webhost links, seems like a good root with the market nowadays.

• Content Count:  2661

Jewpiter, how do you get the traffic to your site? I tried an online affiliate site for about a year, I made £0... Lost £250 from webhosting.

How do you do it?

I have SEO optimized many many parts of my site, right on down to my awesome URL structuring.

What is your niche?

My niche is owners manuals for cars.

Is there any chance you could host some of my links?

What do you mean host your links?

Or if I was going to do google adwords, how much do you think it will cost me per month before I break even?

I can't answer anything about adwords until I know what your site is about

I want to affiliate webhost links, seems like a good root with the market nowadays.

The #1 problem with online affiliate sites is that they have almost no content, and the search engines will just flag them as "thin-affiliate" sites, and your search results take a dive.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3791

How do you do it?

I have SEO optimized many many parts of my site, right on down to my awesome URL structuring.

What is your niche?

My niche is owners manuals for cars.

Is there any chance you could host some of my links?

Or if I was going to do google adwords, how much do you think it will cost me per month before I break even?

I can't answer anything about adwords until I know what your site is about

I want to affiliate webhost links, seems like a good root with the market nowadays.

The #1 problem with online affiliate sites is that they have almost no content, and the search engines will just flag them as "thin-affiliate" sites, and your search results take a dive.

Thanks for the update man!

I got affiliate links from clickbank then linked the hoplink to the software picture. Once linked I had about a paragraph or two about the software, what it does and they specifications.

Or, would you be willing to have a single advertisement on your website? If so can I send you the banner? Or maybe it's time to get the old website up and running and maybe you could sponsor it or something?

• Content Count:  2186

I guess he means back links?

The better your Google Page rank (for instance) is, the more every link on your site weighs within Google..

I believe it goes from 1-10 or so (the page rank) and is growing exponentiel at a factor 8.. Meaning a link on a PR 1 site = 8 "points" .. a link on a PR 4 site = (((8x8)x8)x8) = 4096 "points".. If I caught the google system the right way at least..

Your site has a pagerank of 2.. I believe Steamgamers.com/forum has a pagerank of 4.. So in theory, the links on the forums weigh more to google than the backlinks on your site..

But again, the more traffic you get; the better pagerank you'll get!

It's a really nice site still, though!

SEO is a bitch!

Edited by Chobber

Reply to Thread