? servers

? players online

2011, a new year!

• Content Count:  2306

we've tried a few times, with out the right people and insane amounts of alcohol it usually fails.

I am here now. We can do it, we just have to advertise it. If you dont make it a widely known public event people wont show. It cannot be impromptu.

In addition to my previous post, how about we organize a big stickam party like we used to either in conjunction with karaoke or seperately from it. I remember that some of the best times we used to have was when we had like 30 people on stickam.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2306

I just got another totally ballin idea. This shit would be crazy.

Every week someone picks a video on youtube of a short dialogue (Betwenn 30 sec and 1 min) from a movie and removes the sound. Then he posts the soundless video, and other members have to dub in the dialogue with the characters being members of the SG community, and a dialogue made up between the SG members which is humerous. The dubbed videos are posted on the forum and The funniest video as selected by votes/dictorial decision wins.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

killing floor server possibly? maybe one of those servers that has like 50 players on it, or do the 16 player l4d2 thing maybe

No, Kf and l4d are those type of games that are fun for about a week then end up being boring as hell.

• Content Count:  2186

I just got another totally ballin idea. This shit would be crazy.

Every week someone picks a video on youtube of a short dialogue (Betwenn 30 sec and 1 min) from a movie and removes the sound. Then he posts the soundless video, and other members have to dub in the dialogue with the characters being members of the SG community, and a dialogue made up between the SG members which is humerous. The dubbed videos are posted on the forum and The funniest video as selected by votes/dictorial decision wins.

PM this guy..

• Content Count:  4123

VB4, Tabs, I really like the new status pics (Admin, Donator etc), forums look really good dark like this, it's also easier on the eyes with a lcd screen, maybe some new ranks.

• Content Count:  4123

IRC Channel

Removal of Black Ops Servers to reduce cost

readd a tf2 server preferably custom maps, if that fails, 2fort, if that fails, norm rotation.

killing floor server possibly? maybe one of those servers that has like 50 players on it, or do the 16 player l4d2 thing maybe

I could not agree more on readding a TF2 server, it's pretty big right now with the major updates for it.

Reply to Thread