? servers

? players online

Exams:

• Content Count:  195

It seems you dont even have the basics down, so that may be where your problem with the class is.:rolleyes:

but 99% of writing errors i make on the internet it cuz i dont care, cuz i aint getting graded on it :d

and we are understanding each other so there aint too much of a problem.

• Content Count:  57

Does anybody else have a rlly hard time sleeping a week before exams ??? Im not rlly excited or anxious for exams but i have barely managed to sleep the last 2 days and my exams are on wednesday in 6 days.

you just need to chill dude

• Content Count:  8383

but 99% of writing errors i make on the internet it cuz i dont care, cuz i aint getting graded on it :d

I sometimes dont care either but when your debating something, or having a deep conversation. Good grammar to some degree goes a long way.

• Content Count:  4685

Ignorance by choice dosent make it any better.

Also im really not understanding you, im more guessing as to what you mean and replying to my guess.

• Content Count:  195

Ignorance by choice dosent make it any better.

Also im really not understanding you, im more guessing as to what you mean and replying to my guess.

it saves time :d( and i wouldnt rlly consider writing like this ignorance, since ignorance is when you are uninformed), you dont understand my opinion or spot on the situation, but you do understand my english(i hope), but what i mean is that english is a way too complicated language( its considered one of the harder languages to learn) and there is no reason for it being so hard.(at least in my situation) but then again english is my second language which might have something to do with it

Reply to Thread