? servers

? players online

Question

• Content Count:  8383

Does anyone know how to get minecraft for free? ( to play offline only ). Yeah, first I was saying that this game sucks... BUT it PWNS!

So please can anyone give me a download link so I could play it?

The're ways, however discussing that is against our forum rules. You can play minecraft classic for free, however if you wish to play the most up to date and best version of minecraft you will have to pay to play it or know someone who has a account that you can play on.

I would buy it BUT, I'm still under 18 and I don't own a credit card.

Dont have parents or someone who you can give the money to for use of their credit card?

• Content Count:  2085

I am confused, you say you want to play it in offline mode, then there you go. Only reason to buy it would be for the multiplayer at this point.

Also, um, they accept Paypal which I think you can get under 18.

I am confused, you say you want to play it in offline mode, then there you go. Only reason to buy it would be for the multiplayer at this point.

Also, um, they accept Paypal which I think you can get under 18.

To play offline you still need to buy it if you want the most up to date version.

Matt I suggest waiting till the game is finished and has been finished for awhile. ;) Right now you wont get a good version of the game unless you buy it. (Ive played a alpha version not to long ago but it dwarfs in comparison to what the game is now although I feel ure pain since I refuse to buy it.)

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  2167

To play offline you still need to buy it if you want the most up to date version.

Matt I suggest waiting till the game is finished and has been finished for awhile. ;) Right now you wont get a good version of the game unless you buy it. (Ive played a alpha version not to long ago but it dwarfs in comparison to what the game is now although I feel ure pain since I refuse to buy it.)

Pirating will get you the most up to date version, so you will always get the best version of the game. When a new update comes out, simply download the newest version...lol.

Also, to buy it, you can just buy a $25 prepaid credit card, make a paypal, and you're set. Fire away the money and enjoy the game.

Parents are never an excuse to not buy a game, nor being underage. =p

Reply to Thread