? servers

? players online

Boob Job for my Girlfriend

• Content Count:  8383

You really are the most retard.

I hope this was on purpose, or its the biggest irony I have ever seen. lol

Also stop acting like a bunch of butthurt fags when some of you do the same stuff in other threads. If they dont want to support his girlfriend for getting bigger tits for other dudes to enjoy then so be it. :p

• Content Count:  4198

REALISTICALLY, people make posts all the time, REGARDLESS of what the post is about, people will make fun/be a douchebag. Why is it every ONCE IN A GODDAMN BLUE MOON that people start taking offense? One of the most inconsistent communities I've seen. Sometimes it's 0 care, faggot poster, and then others it's omg how could you say that you shallow twat. Do you guys draw straws? Flip a coin? How do you guys decide which one it is?

If everyone found random threads to cry about how people are being mean, this forum would not exist.

It's the internet, who cares. And if you do, why do you only care sometimes?

Anyways, I didn't vote. It's her idea, but something tells me you didn't try to convince her she's fine the way she is. +Boobjobs look bad IMO. (not all, but like someone else said, don't expect it to come out looking perfect).

It's not so much the content, but by whom it was posted. Zaraki has had continued warnings to stop being a faggot and people have had countless issues with him. He has been the source of a lot of drama in the past and it's clear to me he has no intention of changing. It doesn't really matter if someone does it only once or on a rare occasion, but from my personal experience with Zaraki and his behaviour on the forums he has been a complete tool (the same goes for 3DG).

I thought that would be common sense.

Notice how I didn't have a go at anyone else? That's because I either don't read enough of their posts to really see a pattern, or I do read enough of their posts but it's clearly a one time thing and/or not to be taken seriously.

I hope this was on purpose, or its the biggest irony I have ever seen. lol

What? It's grammatical perfection.

• Content Count:  3697

I thought that would be common sense.

It's pretty common sense that Zaraki was making a joke just like everyone else (need I remind you, this IS off topic after all) you just chose to find offense in it because it's Zaraki.

Honestly, re-read this thread, and decide which posts are joking, and what aren't.

Regionals first one, in a joking manner (but no offense) not really joking.

Zaraki's, seems to me like he's joking. If he added :troll: after would that have made you feel better?

Paul's: joking.

Starbucks: joking (but like regionals, again no offense, not really joking). Starbucks is another person we've had issues with. So why not get mad at him too?

These were my interpretations of who was joking and who wasn't, but even still, who am I to decide which, in 100% text, is sarcastic/joking and what isn't. So why not carry over the same standards to all posts and assume none are joking? In which case it sounds like Starbucks should get in trouble too, or all are joking, in which case nobody should get in trouble.

I don't even like Zaraki (no offense, I don't hate you either, just in the middle for me) so it's not like I'm defending him because he's my friend. And I'm not saying Starbucks should get in trouble. Again this is OTF, who cares. But Zaraki shouldn't be scolded for something everyone else does because of double standards.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4198

These were my interpretations of who was joking and who wasn't, but even still, who am I to decide which, in 100% text, is sarcastic/joking and what isn't. So why not carry over the same standards to all posts and assume none are joking? In which case it sounds like Starbucks should get in trouble too, or all are joking, in which case nobody should get in trouble.

They're exactly that, you're interpretations. I've already said why I'm not carrying the same standards to the others. Here is it again.

Notice how I didn't have a go at anyone else? That's because I either don't read enough of their posts to really see a pattern, or I do read enough of their posts but it's clearly a one time thing and/or not to be taken seriously.

Look at it like this. I'm not having a go at Zaraki and 3DG for those posts alone, it's moreso the culmination of their offenses all being bundled into one convenient scolding.

Edit: To add, why is it that it being in OTF is a justification for being an asshole? Did I misinterpret?

• Like 3
Edited by Huwajux

• Content Count:  1166

It doesn't seem to me like bias was a particular factor in his outburst (feel free to rebuke me). I was annoyed by Zaraki's first comment, and I was planning on making a sarcastic reply, but I let it go.

What it really boils down to is that Slavic's girlfriend, within her own will, chose to enter for a contest to win breast augmentations. Slavic, being the nice boyfriend, thinks "Hey, I have a huge amount of Internet dweebs that I can exploit."

I kid Slavic and SG, but in the end, he's just coming to us for help. Hell, I've talked over some of my own life problems (and issues with bloody stool) with people here at SG. Whether or not Zaraki/Regionals/starbuck were being factitious is irrelevent. You have your decision to support, or not support, the chances of Slavic's girlfriend winning this contest.

Now, I mean no offense, but Huwa, I find it childish to blow your top over something so meaningless, so utterly irrelevant to your own, real, in-the-flesh life. I understand where you are coming from, though, so I will not try to infringe on your sacred opinion.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread