? servers

? players online

Should I change my name?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change my name?

Ámber change name or not..

• Content Count:  894

I've been holding this in for a while... And I've made a ton of great friends I consider myself to be very, very close to here in SG..

I don't know how this will effect the way everyone sees me here, but it's time I've come clean..

I'm a man.

When I first joined SG I was looking for recognition.. I was looking for ways to be noticed, but most people were just outright rude and ignored me. When I went on vent for the first time, I was really young, and I was asked if I was a girl irl. I said I was a girl, and people kinda flocked to me.. They cared about my opinion, they wanted to know about my day.. Needless to say, I loved the attention. When I entered puberty, I knew it was probably the end, so I had to find a way to prolong it all.. I found a voice changer and downloaded it, and just kept up with the act..

Today, I turn off my voice changer and enter vent a man.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  6084

I've been holding this in for a while... And I've made a ton of great friends I consider myself to be very, very close to here in SG..

I don't know how this will effect the way everyone sees me here, but it's time I've come clean..

I'm a man.

When I first joined SG I was looking for recognition.. I was looking for ways to be noticed, but most people were just outright rude and ignored me. When I went on vent for the first time, I was really young, and I was asked if I was a girl irl. I said I was a girl, and people kinda flocked to me.. They cared about my opinion, they wanted to know about my day.. Needless to say, I loved the attention. When I entered puberty, I knew it was probably the end, so I had to find a way to prolong it all.. I found a voice changer and downloaded it, and just kept up with the act..

Today, I turn off my voice changer and enter vent a man.

Good to have you with us, Kevin.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  720

SHES A GIRL! I HEARD IT ON THE PRISON BREAK! SUCCESS! Unfortunately, I think she is at that age where Justin Bieber is her idol..Also I like Aury better than Amber or Aurora

• Content Count:  664

SHES A GIRL! I HEARD IT ON THE PRISON BREAK! SUCCESS! Unfortunately, I think she is at that age where Justin Bieber is her idol..Also I like Aury better than Amber or Aurora

First of all Screw Justin Bieber? Hate him, second im 17..... Aury, HA only Kayly can call me that :d

• Like 1
Guest Vivian556
I knew a stripper named Aurora, so I pick that. Good times.

That's one of my cousin's stage names.

Sadly it's not a joke either.

P.S. Keep Amber. :)

Reply to Thread