? servers

? players online

Is SG going to have the Apprentice Program back?

• Content Count:  203

Sorry too interupt you all, but i'm just curious about this. I've always loved the community that i've played in. 4 1/2 years on SG, i've played here since a bit after Haggard made the community.3 minor bans on my last chance...But still I love this community with hates & loves, playing 6 hours a day weekdays and 10 hours on weekends. I'd always see laughs and cries in the server's but we all have good times and bad times.... But I always wondered if the apprentice program will be back. I've always wanted to tryout too become a admin but never got the chance. And I never saw what happened in the past that made some admins go back to donator and some AO's go back to SA's.

Well thanks for reading this all SG members, SG Admins.

• Content Count:  5086

The apprentice program wont be coming back, but we will be having a new admin program. It's in the finalizing stages right now so hopefully it'll be out soon. =]

• Content Count:  1157

A lot of demotions happened because of inactivity or the admin stepping down on their own. Right now the higher ups are picking those they believe deserves to be admin until a new program comes out (unless that is the program; correct me if I am wrong).

If you're just as active on the forums as you are on the servers and not get anymore bans, you can probably see yourself becoming an admin soon. Also donating to the community is always appreciated. ;)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6712

WOWWWWWWWW JEWPITER LOOOOOOOOOL WOW HAHAHA good one.......seriously? :[

You have to swear that you don't associate yourself with any activities FullMetal partakes in.

• Content Count:  1980

The apprentice program wont be coming back, but we will be having a new admin program. It's in the finalizing stages right now so hopefully it'll be out soon. =]

Really! :bigsmile:

Reply to Thread