? servers

? players online

I have the worst room mate

• Content Count:  1158

Update for the people interested:

It seems like it was all a bluff from his part. Noone ever showed up using his key and there havn't been any issue with someone renting his room.

He didn't pay his rent at first, but I sent him an email saying I expected the money within three days. Two days later, his mom transfered the money to my account. He never replied to my mail, though.

So it seems like everything went better than expected. Now I just need to find a new apartment in either Århus or Copenhagen before he gets back home.

So again, thanks for all the advice - thankfully I didn't have to use any of it :)

I still have no idea why he would leave his room locked and pay more each month than he would if he had kept our deal plus lose a friend over it. Oh well, I can't be bothered with him any more.

• Content Count:  974

Update for the people interested:

It seems like it was all a bluff from his part. Noone ever showed up using his key and there havn't been any issue with someone renting his room.

He didn't pay his rent at first, but I sent him an email saying I expected the money within three days. Two days later, his mom transfered the money to my account. He never replied to my mail, though.

So it seems like everything went better than expected. Now I just need to find a new apartment in either Århus or Copenhagen before he gets back home.

So again, thanks for all the advice - thankfully I didn't have to use any of it :)

I still have no idea why he would leave his room locked and pay more each month than he would if he had kept our deal plus lose a friend over it. Oh well, I can't be bothered with him any more.

your room mate seemed like a nice guy

• Like 1

Reply to Thread