? servers

? players online

Have pokémon prove it

• Content Count:  931

I had that hebirvore creature with a shell on it's back and it was called ivy or some crap and was a rare one. My fave was my dark shiny charzard. As soon as crazy bones came along and i got a golden sharkey my life was complete and i burnt all my pokemon cards and then eventually bought the games.

beyblades were the best!

• Content Count:  1845

I won't post all of my "rare" book, but you get the idea. My Yugioh & Magic the Gathering are more extensive.. I loved collecting cards. :ok:

and about how much money would u say u spent overall? the thousands i spent on yugioh... i regret it now -_-

• Content Count:  985

and about how much money would u say u spent overall? the thousands i spent on yugioh... i regret it now -_-

dude, i couldn't even begin to give an estimate. wasn't my money though :p yay parents :bigsmile:

• Content Count:  3736

Well, still, anything that is made out of paper and worth 100$ (except for bills) is something that I'd burn in seconds.

Have you ever heard of collector items..

your dumb..

mont blanc makes a pen that is over 1 million dollars... only 4 of them..

some old quarters are worth tons of money...

just the way life works..

btw I had a really rare pollygon card I dont know where they all went but in my old stuff for sure stocked in the back of a storage room!

Reply to Thread