? servers

? players online

A simple post.

• Content Count:  4685

Ok SG now with all the recent crap many of you are pissed, hopefull, happy ect.

Here are some things you can do that I PROMISE WILL HELP.

1.Stop with the dumb questions, please. There are many threads with most of the answers to your questions up and of course if you cant find your question anserd just ask it.

2.I quite understand many peoples anger, believe me this was done stupidly but its whatever, wait and see for a bit(yet again not saying I like this but time will tell).

3.There are all sorts of things being said about new servers ect. Shut The Fuck Up, wait for everything else to be dealt with I yet again promise if you shut up and let things get done before spamming BC2 PLZZZ ect. you may just see stuff happen.

4.Lastly, do not spam your stupidity when being asked serious questions about what we would like done with SG.(No brainer right?).

Now, you ask why im writing this? Because the above things irritate the fuck out of me.

/ end rant

• Like 6
Guest barackobama

Thanks.

I just want to say one thing, no other way to change ownership. Nothing was done "stupidly". It was "leaked" out, even tho it was going to be announced a week after.

I look forward to the future of SteamGamers.

Garf

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3697

Ok SG now with all the recent crap many of you are pissed, hopefull, happy ect.

Here are some things you can do that I PROMISE WILL HELP.

1.Stop with the dumb questions, please. There are many threads with most of the answers to your questions up and of course if you cant find your question anserd just ask it.

2.I quite understand many peoples anger, believe me this was done stupidly but its whatever, wait and see for a bit(yet again not saying I like this but time will tell).

3.There are all sorts of things being said about new servers ect. Shut The Fuck Up, wait for everything else to be dealt with I yet again promise if you shut up and let things get done before spamming BC2 PLZZZ ect. you may just see stuff happen.

4.Lastly, do not spam your stupidity when being asked serious questions about what we would like done with SG.(No brainer right?).

Now, you ask why im writing this? Because the above things irritate the fuck out of me.

/ end rant

Shit, an honestly useful and truthful, non trolling post by Dracula. I'm worried.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread