? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

Guest barackobama
This isnt drama. This is an in-depth discussion about the future of SG. I won't stop giving my input and end the discussion, so if you want to censor my opinion, you can ban me.

The point is that indeed Garfield is the owner of SG on paper, but him cashing in on the hard work of others is despicable. I understand why you want to keep things quiet until you're legally the owner, since we cant Do shit about anything after that day.

Cashing in on the hard work? I haven't cashed in on anything, I've lost money from selling SteamGamers. What about my hard work? I force no one to volunteer the time for this community.

• Content Count:  1249

This isnt drama. This is an in-depth discussion about the future of SG. I won't stop giving my input and end the discussion, so if you want to censor my opinion, you can ban me.

I agree with the drama part, this stuff pretty much comes from people caring about SG and not wanting it to fall in the dust.

I'm pretty sure we can give the guy a chance, and Amit, you'll be liked soon, people just weren't expecting it and they feel like SG is just something to toss around for money, which it isn't.

Guest barackobama
I agree with this, this stuff pretty much comes from people caring about SG and not wanting it to fall in the dust.

I'm pretty sure we can give the guy a chance, and Amit, you'll be liked soon, people just weren't expecting it and they feel like SG is just something to toss around for money, which it isn't.

So it was fine for Haggard to toss it round for money? I've tossed around enough of my money for SG, you were not complaining then....

• Content Count:  488

The point is that indeed Garfield is the owner of SG on paper, but him cashing in on the hard work of others is despicable. I understand why you want to keep things quiet until you're legally the owner, since we cant Do shit about anything after that day.

Go ahead.....voice your opinion. No one has ever tried to censor your posts ?

I did not 'kept quiet' ... I was pretty vocal abt my feelings as well.

EDIT: I've taken your suggestion and will keep quiet until I take over. :-)

Edited by Amit

So it was fine for Haggard to toss it round for money? I've tossed around enough of my money for SG, you were not complaining then....

I'm not saying that, and I'm not saying your work isn't appriciated here either.

I'm just saying people here aren't going to adapt that quick to the changes and that's why they're downing Amit before they can even see what he can do.

Guest barackobama
I'm not saying that, and I'm not saying your work isn't appriciated here either.

I'm just saying people here aren't going to adapt that quick to the changes and that's why they're downing Amit before they can even see what he can do.

I or Amit didn't expect anyone to adapt overnight.

• Content Count:  664

Nah, I think we're done with the drama......

:suspicious:

Then you dont know this community, since this wasnt drama.. This will never end.. Remember drama is everywhere now its about this.. Tomorrow we got drama becuz we dont like our sandwich

I or Amit didn't expect anyone to adapt overnight.

Personally, I adapt to things fast, but I'm glad that you had already thought about it for months before going along with the decision, cause that means that you mean well for the community.

Even tho I didn't know you that well, the part I did see you do was outstanding here, and I think Amit can do the same.

Anyway, just incase I never get to say it in the later future, thanks for everything you did here Garfield, won't be forgotten. :)

• Content Count:  1158

Go ahead.....voice your opinion. No one has ever tried to censor your posts ?

I've already stated my opinion about this. So, please end this discussion right now. The site belongs to GF as of now....

?!

Reply to Thread