? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

• Content Count:  2833

Sigh...

Do you guys honestly think it would work?

Im sorry, we all love SG but there isnt a lot of talent, and the few that have the talent to make the changes we need to grow are overworked and unmotivated.

Your idea wouldn't work :/ We don't have the capital to support SG and definitely don't have enough to expand.

What we have right now is a chance to get everything we've wanted (servers, VB4, nicer website) with out taking a huge chunk out of our wallets and exhausting our resources (astrum lolz)

Maybe you guys give him a chance (shut the fuck up and listen lol) and perhaps we can work out a deal, a trial period per say. Where if we don't like the changes that come, we offer to buy it back from him. He has already stated he doesn't want to own a community where everyone is against him.

This community is so damn fickle.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  299

Ok it's not fair that we're not giving you a fair chance. Maybe we're just overreacting.

But if you CAN ensure us that we're still the same SG after the whole process (Of course improved), then you have my full support.

I'm sorry if we give you the feeling that you're not welcome in our humble society... Lair of Bubbles.

This has been ensured repeatedly.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  316

Everyone just needs to chill

:LOOL:

Go back to smoking pot or eating mum's meatloaf in her basement or something. We have more important things in life to attend to than sitting around complaining about the new man in town. Who knows, this breath of fresh air will probably help our community grow and branch out. We just gotta see where it goes...if not then fine start your revolution braveheart.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1980

Well, for one thing...I surely don't want to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The members don't want SG to fall in the hands of an outsider. I happen to be an outsider. Not good. Not good at all...

So, if the members feel they have a plan, I'll not run SG and hand it over to the SG veterans.... You have my word.

Bottomline is, I am not brave enough to go against the wishes of a large chunk of members.

Lol don't worry about us. Half of us are nerds and geeks, and not the cool nerds from Revenge of the Nerds..... the rest are just guys with a hobby of gaming. Humans as you know them are constantly afraid of change and this is what this basically boils down to a Big change and sort of a backstab.

• Content Count:  5086

I'm a dyke not a faggot, THANKS.

Lol don't worry about us. Half of us are nerds and geeks, and not the cool nerds from Revenge of the Nerds..... the rest are just guys with a hobby of gaming. Humans as you know them are constantly afraid of change and this is what this basically boils down to a Big change and sort of a backstab.

What about the females tho

Reply to Thread