? servers

? players online

Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I still have questions about them and will state them below.
    • I don't care about what happens to this community and it's members.

BIG COMMUNITY POLL, PLEASE AWNSER!

• Content Count:  664

Shit goes in shit goes out. Don't read any of it unless you like to read teenagers ranting about stupid shit.

I dont know how your body functions o.O But shit only goes out with me..

• Like 2
Guest barackobama
After reading way too many responses, it seems there's just a vocal minority whining about Garfield, not Amit/Charles. Time for some new leadership I hope.

I'm still going to help run the community. No one is moaning about the way I was leading this community, they are moaning that I sold it. So I don't think you've read many responses at all..

• Content Count:  2167

I'm still going to help run the community. No one is moaning about the way I was leading this community, they are moaning that I sold it. So I don't think you've read many responses at all..

Whining that you sold SG, they're still whining about what you did.

Guest barackobama
Whining that you sold SG, they're still whining about what you did.

What I did, not how I ran the community. So I'm still confused by your post before... Of course people are going to moan about it, I never expected they wouldn't. I expected just what I got. Amit, Charles, myself will make a great new team.

• Content Count:  2167

What I did, not how I ran the community. So I'm still confused by your post before... Of course people are going to moan about it, I never expected they wouldn't. I expected just what I got. Amit, Charles, myself will make a great new team.

I do recall seeing those "Let's stop everything for VB4" hate posts. I'll find 'em on request. :p

Either way, I like the idea of Amit/Charles.

Guest barackobama
Not sure what community youve been looking at.:confused1:

Exactly what I mean. Ungrearful. I should of let Haggard sell out a long time ago. This community has changed so much. Me and the team worked our butts off to get SG back from the shit. This is how you thank us. Welcome to SG 2011.

If you guys want SG come up with the money. Give it to one person to escrow to Amit + escrow fees. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk.

Edited by GarfieldH

Reply to Thread