? servers

? players online

Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I still have questions about them and will state them below.
    • I don't care about what happens to this community and it's members.

BIG COMMUNITY POLL, PLEASE AWNSER!

• Content Count:  619

That is basically what is happening, SG is being reborn. From what I've heard from Amit in the chat box, everything technical is changing, new boxes for dedi, webhosting... Everything else sorts of falls into that, really everything is being changed, the only difference is that SG already has a loyal player base.

LOL SHEEPSHAGGER

• Content Count:  488

I'm just going to throw something out here:

SG would exist even if it was on a crappy free forum (without servers).

For extra honesty points: I also neither know nor care what's happening in terms of SG and its leadership. It's not important anymore unless we actually intend to get our shit together (protip: it's not done by whining about not getting enough "support"/money, spamming everyone on Steam and creating mess and pointless things. We're still using the same principles for community growth, and we really don't need growth right now (it's not how we should try and afford everything).

I'm sorry...it it exactly this attitude "we really don't need growth right now" that's keeping SG from growing....

No, plz don't tell me abt the passion and principles involved. You can make up these words, but at the end of the day, the members deserve better.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread