? servers

? players online

Who wants Amit to stay and run SG?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants Amit to stay and run SG?

SG's Future

• Content Count:  4473

Grow the fuck up people, probaly a reason why Amit no longer wants to own SG is because of the stupid shit people say around here

Even though the vast majority, including myself, said to give him a chance. If he can't handle this, then he isn't capable of performing the responsibilities of owning this community.

I'm curious as to why he actually backed out because he was chill with the criticism up until today. He had even went through the changes in store, so I doubt a handful of people changed his mind.

This of course is if he doesn't go through with the sale.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  930

After seeing all this constant bitching and moaning over a change of owner, I would reconsider buying too. You'd think a community that has been running several years is perfectly capable of handling a simple transition of owner, which shouldn't effect the COMMUNITY aspect of it.

What's with all the dumb, obvious fucking polls as well?

• Content Count:  4473

After seeing all this constant bitching and moaning over a change of owner, I would reconsider buying too. You'd think a community that has been running several years is perfectly capable of handling a simple transition of owner, which shouldn't effect the COMMUNITY aspect of it.

What's with all the dumb, obvious fucking polls as well?

A transition of owner can be a big thing that CAN affect the community aspect. There is a difference between me and others saying there WILL be a change in the community and there CAN be a change in the community.

You are on the opposite end of the spectrum as the people claiming this community will fall apart, but you are acting just as foolish.

Apparently, he didn't decide to sell (I knew something didn't fit). People can stop acting like idiots and getting on their knees.

Reply to Thread