? servers

? players online

Anyway to remove skins for CT's in escape

• Content Count:  1371

The new ct skins really make my fps drop..the new T skins though..

Anyway to remove the Ct skins and just show default CTs but keep T zombie skins?

To my knowledge, the skins are a required download when entering the server.

Yes i know, but i was wondering if commands like minmodels still existed so i can remove the skins

• Content Count:  352

I think you could delete the CT models from your models folder and set your cl_downloadfilter to none to prevent re-downloading them. You won't be able to download maps from the server if you do this though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1116

I think you could delete the CT models from your models folder and set your cl_downloadfilter to none to prevent re-downloading them. You won't be able to download maps from the server if you do this though.

All the CTs would appear as purple/black blobs.

• Content Count:  1710

there is a console command. i remember testing random ones out since i had same problem and i managed to make all zombies into regular terrorist models. it was sooooo funny seeing them all knfing. so im sure u can do for ct as well. ill try it out tomorrow morning since im not sure if this was b4 the big update

Yeah i know the command, its like minmodels or something, but no idea if it still works. ive also tried overwriting CT skins with default skins, like i changed name of default skins to bio suit and specznaz, etc, but theyre different sizes so the server doesn't recognize em and they redownload

Reply to Thread