? servers

? players online

Your dreams...

• Content Count:  4960

Most of my dreams I forget, and those I do remember are very vague. Sometimes I have anxiety dreams, not exactly nightmares...

I suspect they involved highly trained mercenaries with immoral intentions querying you to why you are firing your assault rifle in defense from them and are hitting a nearby wall in their relevant vicinity which if were more accurate would inflict massage damage internally and externally to the body from impact, then proceeding to claim you are a 'bitch' for making irrelevant shots.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2645

I suspect they involved highly trained mercenaries with immoral intentions querying you to why you are firing your assault rifle in defense from them and are hitting a nearby wall in their relevant vicinity which if were more accurate would inflict massage damage internally and externally to the body from impact, then proceeding to claim you are a 'bitch' for making irrelevant shots.

...WOULD IT HELP IF I RAN INTO THE BULLETS, ANDRE?:nuts:

• Content Count:  4960

...WOULD IT HELP IF I RAN INTO THE BULLETS, ANDRE?:nuts:

Yes. The absent minded armed men assured my safety if I came out. They said they would not fire. Case should not be the same for you.

• Content Count:  2645

Yes. The absent minded armed men assured my safety if I came out. They said they would not fire. Case should not be the same for you.

Trouble, sir!

• Content Count:  985

After i quit smoking I started having insane dreams. One in particular that i remember was that i was pulled over by a police dog who shot hotdogs out of his gun. I love dreams

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

Trouble, sir!

In the end these bullets are actually burgers being fired straight into your mouth.

Unsurprisingly you didn't resist and once they ran out of burgammunition you eat them too.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread